IGNORED

DAVID PLEAT.

marmite

While we are throwing unlikely names about, how about David Pleat to help Lee til the end of season. Most sensible man in football IMO and still involved in the game. Not quite the "chancer" like Harry so might gel with SL and MA. 72 now I think.

Could we start having these 'guys to help LJ out' ideas in one big thread? I think it's incredibly unlikely that the likes of Joe Jordan, Harry Redknapp or David Pleat will be bought in to assist.

There's no precedent for it here in recent times and both Lansdown and Johnson have too much at stake right now to allow the possibility of someone to coming and taking the credit. 

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Could we start having these 'guys to help LJ out' ideas in one big thread? I think it's incredibly unlikely that the likes of Joe Jordan, Harry Redknapp or David Pleat will be bought in to assist.

There's no precedent for it here in recent times and both Lansdown and Johnson have too much at stake right now to allow the possibility of someone to coming and taking the credit. 

Well, there was John Ward and Benni. That went well!

10 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Well, there was John Ward and Benni. That went well!

In recent times it hasn't happened (last 15 years or so). I can't imagine Lansdown allowing it to happen, it would undermine LJ and if we did get into some form people would just attribute it to the help rather than the current management team. 

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I agree PF. -all three is just plain greedy !!!

Perhaps Joe could do Tuesdays , Pleat Thursdays and Arry on a Friday :thumbsup:

;)

Archived