IGNORED

Lucic to Aalborg

Agard Days Night

2 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

IMHO we would've been better off sending FF out on loan and keeping IL here in the first team mix. Odd decision by LJ. 

I don't much rate Frankie but I think his experience is a valuable asset over Lucic at the moment, with the only other keeper having played one game in England. 

Ivan needs games but a big gamble at the moment and presumably the new guy will be firmly No 1. 

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I don't much rate Frankie but I think his experience is a valuable asset over Lucic at the moment, with the only other keeper having played one game in England. 

Ivan needs games but a big gamble at the moment and presumably the new guy will be firmly No 1. 

FF not good enough to be here come May, why hold a place for him now? 

Just now, Agard Days Night said:

FF not good enough to be here come May, why hold a place for him now? 

Because if Fabian gets crocked we have a keeper with plenty of experience who's development isnt being hindered by lack of football. 

If FS stays fit then Lucic gets no games until 2017/18 which doesn't help him one bit. The life of a backup keeper is basically keeping the bench warm so best all round if Lucic is playing football IMO. 

14 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Because if Fabian gets crocked we have a keeper with plenty of experience who's development isnt being hindered by lack of football. 

If FS stays fit then Lucic gets no games until 2017/18 which doesn't help him one bit. The life of a backup keeper is basically keeping the bench warm so best all round if Lucic is playing football IMO. 

Fair point but if FG gets crocked we're left with FF as the only option. Madness to let both ROD and IL go. Who goes on the bench if FS is injured? 

3 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Fair point but if FG gets crocked we're left with FF as the only option. Madness to let both ROD and IL go. Who goes on the bench if FS is injured? 

No one, we will revert to rush-back goalies and play a 'False 1' :)

On a serious note, not sure on the recall options for Lucic and O'Leary 

Archived