IGNORED

Where did it all go wrong?

DANWRENBCFC4LIFE

45 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

soon as Cardiff appointed colin and their first game happens to be us...that's when it started in my book

Agree 100%.  All the build up for that game was about us being high-flying and the media was all over Tammy the unstoppable striker.  It was a recipe for disaster - a real banana skin.  We were bound to lose.

57 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

soon as Cardiff appointed colin and their first game happens to be us...that's when it started in my book

Including that game, we've played 20 games, winning 3, drawing 2 and losing 15 with a win and a draw against Fleetwood included in that run..

I would say the writing was on the wall before that.  When we beat Blackburn 1-0, I have never enjoyed a City win less than that. We were awful.

Contrary to some people's opinions I don't think we have good enough players (with 1 or 2 exceptions).  The gap between league one and the championship is massive and I would suggest we won't ever see a mid table championship finish until we cull a load more players and spend about 20 million on a new spine.  

Archived