IGNORED

The Home Shirt?

Rob k

Guest bristolbred

I'm waiting till we get a decent shirt from a decent manufacturer, and then a decent shirt sponsor with real west country roots, like Thatchers Cider!!, :blink:

Does anybody like it?  Ive got it but i dont like it at all, i dont like the red badge. The away one is smart though!!!

That was a good purchase then :blink: Personally I reckon the home shirt is vile and so was last years. I will buy the away shirt if I buy any.

Can you get a refund on my XL Home Shirt 2004/05 as I wanted an XXL?

I could, but can't you do it yourself? :blink:

Provided it is not worn and you have either the receipt or the tag on it, I didn't think they can refuse to exchange :blink:

Guest DANBOY_BCFC

Dont like the home one at all, looks cack. The away one is quality, so much better. Do you think the players will be able to see each other in it though, or will they blend into the stands at away grounds like what was said last season about the black kit??!!

I'm really bored today - So I will lay myself open to ridicule or not, with this comment:-

What do you the fans think of the idea of tighter fitting football tops for the (MALE :rolleyes: )1st team( as with some continental teams a few seasons ago)

I realise they may not compliment all shapes, but might just cut down on the number of shirt pulling incidents :blink:

P.S. I think this seasons home kit is a bit boring :blink:

Just wnet over and got my Portsmouth tickets and couldn't resist getting an away shirt for the daughter.

I did have my first real look at a home shirt (other than in passing or on a photo) and I must say it really does look cheaply made.

How can we expect to sign McClean if we can't give him any smart gear to wear? :P

I'm really bored today - So I will lay myself open to ridicule or not, with this comment:-

What do you the fans think of the idea of tighter fitting football tops for the (MALE )1st team( as with some continental teams a few seasons ago)

I realise they may not compliment all shapes, but might just cut down on the number of shirt pulling incidents

P.S. I think this seasons home kit is a bit boring

It's okay for the players who are althleticaly toned pro footballers, but think of all the mis-shapen male beer bellies. And Mickey Bell.

I've bought the home one his year as i think it looks great. But also becasue its recognised as a City shirt out in Public, unlike the away shirt which although is nice and smart, it dosn't look like a footy shirt. The away shirt i think will be bought by many as they can wear it out casually being white.

yep but our club never try anything like that, we always go for the little brands so we can milk any bit of money we can. Spose thats what they should be doing really but a nice home and/or away shirt one season would kill!

I hate the away shirt this season. Looks like the old training tops they used to sell in the shop for a tenner with a DAS logo stuck in the middle. looks too much like a training top for me to spend £40 on.

Home one too similar to 02/03's just feel I'm being done over getting an almost replica of 02/03 seasons.

Seen quite a few away tops knocking about lately but no home ones so it seems that they are more popular.

i will be purchasing a nice white t-shirt they got on sale in there, bargin tenner and is much better than any of the replica shirts!

yep but our club never try anything like that, we always go for the little brands so we can milk any bit of money we can. Spose thats what they should be doing really but a nice home and/or away shirt one season would kill!

I hate the away shirt this season. Looks like the old training tops they used to sell in the shop for a tenner with a DAS logo stuck in the middle. looks too much like a training top for me to spend £40 on.

Home one too similar to 02/03's just feel I'm being done over getting an almost replica of 02/03 seasons.

Seen quite a few away tops knocking about lately but no home ones so it seems that they are more popular.

i will be purchasing a nice white t-shirt they got on sale in there, bargin tenner and is much better than any of the replica shirts!

Hopefully the coming season will be the last with TFG.

Guest Champagne Football
Hopefully the coming season will be the last with TFG.

For quality football tops you can not really beat Umbro. They are a mainstream make and so would attract younger buyers and we would sell much more leisure wear. They are usually a better quality football shirt than the ones Nike, Adidas and Puma make. It would also probably be a more viable financial deal than having a deal with Nike or Adidas.

It would certainly be a good investment and they also make many attractive designs.

The first club that springs to mind who had them last season are Nottingham Forest. They had a very nice home kit, a good away kit and a snazzy third kit.

Come on City dump TFG next season and pick Umbro, Adidas or some other well known brand :blink:

edit- I forgot Chelsea is another club who have Umbro, another good quality home shirt and a quite attractive away shirt.

Neo. sent an E-Mail about this but no reply, it also states in the club shop no exchanges or refunds.

If you got a receipt or the tag still on and you simply want to exchange, they cannot stop you and would have no reason to do so at it would be ###### off a customer unnecessarily.

Your best bet is to go to the shop and don't take any cr@p

Probably a dumb question in light of some of the above but is the away shirt actually on sale now? Havent been to the shop recently, but the ads on this site still say "pre-order" so i presumed it wasn't.

Think the home kit looks boring and we should have white shorts, away shirt is the smartest we've had for a while.

I quite like the home shirt.  Away shirt is quality though, however it is too damn comfy, as my lady has decided to nick it now after sleeping in it on saturday night :blink:

Hope you don't have a player's name on the back of you shirt. After a night on the lash you might think you've pulled. Bit worrying.

Probably a dumb question in light of some of the above but is the away shirt actually on sale now? Havent been to the shop recently, but the ads on this site still say "pre-order" so i presumed it wasn't.

Think the home kit looks boring and we should have white shorts, away shirt is the smartest we've had for a while.

Yes they are on sale. The rack was as long as the home shirts so presumably all sizes are available. :blink:

Archived