IGNORED

When should LJ be sacked

KeepUpLino

When should LJ be sacked?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Fair challenge. 

Although regular polls are decent litmus test of how opinion is changing. 

I also think it's quite relatevant to gage how us fans are feeling to somehow get a message to our leader...

Are we happy to wait until the 'Rotherham' game!!!  

I don't see the relavance in this 1 game, we need to be winning our home games surely but to many Sheffield Wednesdays become another free hit..... it's crazy!!!

1 minute ago, 'keepuplino' said:

I also think it's quite relatevant to gage how us fans are feeling to somehow get a message to our leader...

I don't see the relavance in this 1 game, we need to be winning our home games surely but to many Sheffield Wednesdays become another free hit..... it's crazy!!!

A telling final point. Too many people think we're gonna lose anyway so the lack of surprise warrants moving to the next fixture. 

8 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

'Rotherham'?

Are they not really Rotherham? A team of top La Liga players Masquerading as Rotherham?

You probably have to been in my dream world to find this as funny as I did!

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

'Rotherham'?

Are they not really Rotherham? A team of top La Liga players Masquerading as Rotherham?

You probably have to been in my dream world to find this as funny as I did!

I think I still prefer My dream world :-) no blokes from La Liga or anywhere else.

9 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

I've got a question for the people who have chosen the 'Rotherham option'.

Why shouldn't we sack after the Wednesday game? Are you hoping LJ will fluke a win against the poorest team in the division and buy himself another few games? 

we could get lucky against anyone and even more lucky to stay up. Its all we have left

10 minutes ago, paulcityfan said:

We're playing Wednesday on Tuesday but I'd rather it happened on Monday 

That'd give us until Saturday to prepare with training on Thursday and Friday ...quite glad we're playing Wednesday on Tuesday and not Monday as I have something on on Monday so Wednesday on Tuesday suits me just fine.....:mf_sleep:

Archived