IGNORED

Dicks out....Johnsons in

where's the joy

32 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

The joy of writing "Johnson Out" or "Johnson In" is sending some posters delirious.

For me, it's getting to verge on Avon Gorge Hotel/Alan Curbishley's houses level of tedium...

:gaah:

Curbs has just joined Long Ashton Golf Club ....

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

The joy of writing "Johnson Out" or "Johnson In" is sending some posters delirious.

For me, it's getting to verge on Avon Gorge Hotel/Alan Curbishley's houses level of tedium...

:gaah:

Isn't "Johnson" an American appellation for the gentleman's wand of joy? Last time I checked, we weren't the 51st state, although Tessy May looks like she would happily have the Don's creamy offerings.

1 hour ago, East End Old Boy said:

"Dicks out!" That famous chant in the early 70's, when fans wanted our most successful manger sacked, before he had become successful. Harry Dolman stuck with his manager, who then masterminded our promotion to the promised land. Perhaps Steve Lansdown is...............

Okay, perhaps not :facepalm: 

We had a proper squad/team then too many journeymen now here just for the money..........Bristol who? I can hear them saying

4 hours ago, East End Old Boy said:

"Dicks out!" That famous chant in the early 70's, when fans wanted our most successful manger sacked, before he had become successful. Harry Dolman stuck with his manager, who then masterminded our promotion to the promised land. Perhaps Steve Lansdown is...............

Okay, perhaps not :facepalm: 

Archived