IGNORED

Newcastle away, in search of 2 season card plus that arent going??

Guest Stockwood nick

Guest Stockwood nick

Hi all, just seeing if i can find 2 season card plus ticket holders that wont be going away to newcastle. I have 2 friends who want to go that are members, but im kinda guessing the tickets probably wont reach members. Can anyone help me please?

Guest Stockwood nick
1 hour ago, Whitchurch1966 said:

Yes, 2 adults + u12, too many long disappointing trips just of late, won't be goint to this one.

Hi mate, any chance i could DM you and get your supporters ID numbers for the adults?? 

I'm a member hoping to get ticket for this. I would like to think it would make it to members! It is an absolute mission and as the above post alludes to it isn't such an attractive fixture to travel all that way to more than likely see us get tonked. The main attraction for me is Sam Jacks pre-match :drunk2:

4 hours ago, phantom said:

I'm intrigued by this comment - what is different about their away end to all the others ?

Capture.PNG

Different turnstiles giving access to specific blocks with no way of getting from one to another when you`re inside maybe? Your ticket may only work on that one particular turnstile.

10 hours ago, Stockwood nick said:

Hi all, just seeing if i can find 2 season card plus ticket holders that wont be going away to newcastle. I have 2 friends who want to go that are members, but im kinda guessing the tickets probably wont reach members. Can anyone help me please?

If 2.4k Villa tickets make general sale for a game less than 2 hours away, then you'll have no problems getting a Newcastle ticket from a 3k allocation.

Archived