IGNORED

You should start to listen

Guest Black ops

Guest Black ops

This is to some people who said I should be banned , and I hear voices in my head , why don't you leave this site and never come back , then we can talk serious city chat, like I said more will follow , shame were at the end of the window , but like I said Harry was talked to about looking after lee, but club would like Pardew now , be prepared for some big news .COYR.

black ops

11 minutes ago, Black ops said:

This is to some people who said I should be banned , and I hear voices in my head , why don't you leave this site and never come back , then we can talk serious city chat, like I said more will follow , shame were at the end of the window , but like I said Harry was talked to about looking after lee, but club would like Pardew now , be prepared for some big news .COYR.

black ops

Well done for the ' scoop ' Now stop being such a cock and people might warm to you .

26 minutes ago, Black ops said:

black ops

Thanks for posting but please calm down. It's the internet - you can't please all the people all of the time!

Keep on posting as you've done well with the Taylor scoop and this will hopefully convince a few of the doubters.

Do you know if the Harry/Pardew thing is just a temporary arrangement until we're safe from relegation or is it a more permanent appointment?

Cheers.

32 minutes ago, Black ops said:

black ops

Ok god! 

28 minutes ago, Black ops said:

This is to some people who said I should be banned , and I hear voices in my head , why don't you leave this site and never come back , then we can talk serious city chat, like I said more will follow , shame were at the end of the window , but like I said Harry was talked to about looking after lee, but club would like Pardew now , be prepared for some big news .COYR. said Harry "Snapper" Organs

black ops

"Oi, Lee!  Out of my f'ing way while I nuts that f'ing fourth official" said Alan.

Right Lee. 'Ave you got that 'uver f'ing boot on yet?

Right.  Lesson 2. This is a football. You kicks it wiv won 'ov yor boots"

............. Lesson 3 .........................

34 minutes ago, Black ops said:

black ops

Haven't we suffered enough?

40 minutes ago, Black ops said:

black ops

keep up the good work!

1 minute ago, Top Robin said:

A lot of folks slagged off black ops when he gave us this scoop,  now have the decency to apologize.....even if you don't like him. 

I don't dislike him, quite the opposite. I'm sorry but I find it hilarious how he puts across his posts. If he's getting the genuine facts, fair play to him.

7 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Isn't Pardew already here, under the name 'Mark Ashton'

Do we need another voice at that level? This feels like Ward and Benny all over again

Mark Ashton will have no responsibilities on the training field or on a match day. He's here for recruitment, scouting and contract negotiations. Pards would be on the training ground watching Lee and advising him on footballing matters. 

1 minute ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Mark Ashton will have no responsibilities on the training field or on a match day. He's here for recruitment, scouting and contract negotiations. Pards would be on the training ground watching Lee and advising him on footballing matters. 

Surely a DoF gets involved in it all? Of course MA won't be involved on the training ground, but we've got LJ, Pembo and Holden already as well. I can see LJ walking if it happens, and I wouldn't blame him, if I'm honest

4 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Surely a DoF gets involved in it all? Of course MA won't be involved on the training ground, but we've got LJ, Pembo and Holden already as well. I can see LJ walking if it happens, and I wouldn't blame him, if I'm honest

A DoF at one club is not the same as another though, it is the job description that BCFC write. If we say to Pards this is your job (should he want it) that he would have no say in transfers etc then no say he would have. Similarly MA's role strikes me as a very hands off role in terms of the players. 

1 hour ago, Black ops said:

black ops

Are you Riaz, or Jordan Tansley by any chance

8 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I am glad you changed the pic was getting quite nauseous.

4 hours ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Thanks for posting but please calm down. It's the internet - you can't please all the people all of the time!

Keep on posting as you've done well with the Taylor scoop and this will hopefully convince a few of the doubters.

Do you know if the Harry/Pardew thing is just a temporary arrangement until we're safe from relegation or is it a more permanent appointment?

Cheers.

Hardly a scoop, I was told by a sag that we were going to sign Taylor back in December whilst on holiday in India, at the time he also said LJ would also take us up this season, so obviously I thought the guy was deranged and didn't post! 

Just goes to show even a gas head can have a "not such a thick fucker day".

Thats nowt against the OP, not calling anyone names, apart from gas heads all across the world!

4 hours ago, norwichrobin said:

Black ops the sort of legend that makes us log in every day

I know yoy cannot reveal your true identity but do you travel on coach 1?

Probably drives it.

On 31/01/2017 at 16:28, Black ops said:

black ops

Never 4get

On 31 January 2017 at 16:28, Black ops said:

black ops

Utter Horse shit.....but keep believing 

Archived