IGNORED

Joe Bryan

Charliesboots

30 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

Bar that which was clearly awful, I thought he was great tonight 

Funny how people see things differently. I thought he was bank average, low in energy hiding from the ball and generally pretty lost? I'm still not sure LJ is helping him as he needs to be trying to play one position well rather than several badly/ average. Game of opinions and would love to see the old joe back but really feel he has stalled over the last year.

9 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Funny how people see things differently. I thought he was bank average, low in energy hiding from the ball and generally pretty lost? I'm still not sure LJ is helping him as he needs to be trying to play one position well rather than several badly/ average. Game of opinions and would love to see the old joe back but really feel he has stalled over the last year.

I thought he was great tonight, you're right about opinions funny isn't it. I think him and SG are a terrible pairing and doesn't help joe at all. Thought joe was great defensively and made a couple of vital tackles. Think it will click with him very soon

53 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Thought he played well. I don't think he is a left winger but if he plays more like that then I'd be happy to see him there. I liked the look of the team that finished, with 2 wingers who are very good defensively in Bryan and Brownhill. Had a solid look to it. 

Swap out Brownhill for Cotterill and that's a pretty solid team. 

Archived