IGNORED

Nuhiu last night

Super

Can honestly say I haven't seen anyone that poor at this level for a long time, the bloke could hardly move! Bizarre decision to bring him on probably cost them the game. He was fouling Flint every time although the ref let him get away with most of them.

3 minutes ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

As bad as that blonde Charlton striker who's name escapes me. 

Simon Makienok - not actually a bad player and played pretty well for Preston against us this season scoring a goal. Similar sort of player to Djuric - I think it's just what happens with big targetmen. Sometimes they are absolutely unplayable and other times absolute donkeys. Andy Carroll is a great example of this.

9 minutes ago, Super said:

Can honestly say I haven't seen anyone that poor at this level for a long time, the bloke could hardly move! Bizarre decision to bring him on probably cost them the game. He was fouling Flint every time although the ref let him get away with most of them.

2 points!

23 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

We just passed around him as if he was some sort of granite monolith. Which, in a way, he was.

Also wearing the biggest shorts this side of Akinfenwa. More like plus 4s. Same amount of material as 4-man tent!

Funnily enough I mentioned to my old man last night, both teams sent on big strikers, ours looked like a handful, bags of potential, theirs just went missing and committed a ton of fouls. Shows that we do seem to get our scouting right occasionally, albeit early doors on Djuric!

1 hour ago, Swede said:

He was a complete corona. 

It was the same last season when they took him off early.

Flint had him in his pocket. 

It actually played into our hands and contributed to the result

Spot on. Was surprised he was sent on and rather pleased. 

Archived