IGNORED

Digging in!

We live in hope

2-2 was a very good result, especially considering we have lost what 11 out of 12 previously? (correct me if I am wrong) City are not going to just wave a magic wand and it will be all right and we will start dominating games and destroying teams 3-0 by half time, no they are going to have to dig in and graft out results slowly but surely and become difficult to beat whilst they try to learn to win again. I am no Johnson or Ashton fan as those who have read my previous posts will confirm. However that was a really good result against a very confident inform team looking for premiership action next season. That dream is on hold for us whilst the manager's priority is to get us playing as a team with a style and composure on the ball that can lead us to safety this year! Simple really... We now have a good squad and Cotterill is a great addition being a senior player. I have a feeling LJ might of just hit level ground after sliding down hill for some time! Lets hope so.

7 hours ago, We live in hope said:

2-2 was a very good result, especially considering we have lost what 11 out of 12 previously? (correct me if I am wrong) City are not going to just wave a magic wand and it will be all right and we will start dominating games and destroying teams 3-0 by half time, no they are going to have to dig in and graft out results slowly but surely and become difficult to beat whilst they try to learn to win again. I am no Johnson or Ashton fan as those who have read my previous posts will confirm. However that was a really good result against a very confident inform team looking for premiership action next season. That dream is on hold for us whilst the manager's priority is to get us playing as a team with a style and composure on the ball that can lead us to safety this year! Simple really... We now have a good squad and Cotterill is a great addition being a senior player. I have a feeling LJ might of just hit level ground after sliding down hill for some time! Lets hope so.

Always !!!!

Archived