IGNORED

Match day Tunnel cam - Sheff-Weds

Fiale

I mean I was watching the Tomlin penalty so did not even notice Flint had his back to it and did not watch it.... shows how nervy some players are.

The Weds mascot as well, I saw her with ours kicking the ball about and she was like a mini ball boy person collecting our mascots misplaced passes.. pretty good on the ball too. The funniest was the youngest kid, as he was to young to have the power to kick the ball the distance marked out, so he would wind his foot up to get as much power as he could and it would end up anywhere, good effort though.

how come some players tops had the hashtags on and others didn't?

ODowda's does as the line up pre game but no one elses, Tammys doesn't. But second half Tammys does (obviously he changed top)

But I thought we weren't allowed to use them, so it's odd that O'Dowda has them.

If the club now ends up in trouble, I am in no way responsible and never posted this.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

how come some players tops had the hashtags on and others didn't?

ODowda's does as the line up pre game but no one elses, Tammys doesn't. But second half Tammys does (obviously he changed top)

But I thought we weren't allowed to use them, so it's odd that O'Dowda has them.

If the club now ends up in trouble, I am in no way responsible and never posted this.

maybe we had a few dozen already made up and Scotty is just sneaking them in as and when he can...

2 minutes ago, Fiale said:

maybe we had a few dozen already made up and Scotty is just sneaking them in as and when he can...

I'm guessing we would have had a load made, IIRC the FA only said no to the hashtags shortly before the game

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/bristol-city-will-not-wear-controversial-hashtag-shirt-against-wigan-athletic-at-ashton-gate/story-29589475-detail/story.html

found this from the time.

Perhaps the compromise was 1 per game.

One word comes to mind watching that... passionless! That goes for the Wednesday players as well as ours.

It could be that they were told to keep it clean as they were filming but when I was mascot (20 odd years ago to be fair!) I couldn't believe the language the players were coming out with. Shouting and swearing at each other, hugs, pushing and shoving. I was 12 years old and it was a great experience!

What has become of our beautiful game?!

Archived