IGNORED

Jason Eaton

Barry Sheene

A name that come into my head today was Jason Eaton.

I was pretty sure like everyone else that Trevor Morgan was the last Rovers player to move to city in 1986.

However Jason Eaton was released by Rovers and Joe Jordan gave him a trial and signed him in his first spell in charge around the early 90s.

This would make him the last player to transfer from Rovers to City not Trevor Morgan.

Anybody remember him?

5 minutes ago, Barry Sheene said:

I was pretty sure like everyone else that Trevor Morgan was the last Rovers player to move to city in 1986.

However Jason Eaton was released by Rovers and Joe Jordan gave him a trial and signed him in his first spell in charge around the early 90s.

This would make him the last player to transfer from Rovers to City not Trevor Morgan.

Anybody remember him?

If he was released then he didn't transfer from Rovers to City. Much like David Clarkson the other way

I remember him but sure he barely played for us.

Edit: Just researched and looks like we signed him from Trowbridge for £1000

13 minutes ago, Barry Sheene said:

Anybody remember him?

yes his old man runs the plough Easter compton

7 hours ago, Barry Sheene said:

Anybody remember him?

Yep I remember him, he played for Clevedon Town and Trowbridge after leaving the gas and before joining us, so not a direct transfer from them to us...

8 hours ago, RedDave said:

If he was released then he didn't transfer from Rovers to City. Much like David Clarkson the other way

I remember him but sure he barely played for us.

Edit: Just researched and looks like we signed him from Trowbridge for £1000

Played for Gloucester City too, I seem to remember.

8 hours ago, Barry Sheene said:

Anybody remember him?

Jason eaten? ..... trust you to bring him up again, although, they do  say its not easy to keep a good man down.

Archived