IGNORED

Huddersfield Vs Brighton

Tipps69

2 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Said it in loads of threads - for me Huddersfield are the best footballing side in this league, and I would love it if we played like them.

For about half an hour of the game at their place they absolutely battered us in a way that I've not seen any other team do this season, could have easily been 4 or 5-0 ahead before Tammy equalised. 

59 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I wonder how many of the players at City are watching this game? A great example of how to play with pace, power, movement & pressure.

Brighton being beat by their own game.

They were superb at Norwich too. They play the way LJ said he wanted to play, and did at times last season. High pressing and quick passing. Yet he has abandoned it this season. Why?

2 hours ago, chinapig said:

They were superb at Norwich too. They play the way LJ said he wanted to play, and did at times last season. High pressing and quick passing. Yet he has abandoned it this season. Why?

Good question, deserves a reply, answers on a postcard please.

Actually starting to think our performance up there wasn't too bad, if Frankie hadn't gone AWOL for about 15 minutes at the start of the 2nd half we could have got at least a point. 

I remember reading their forum at the end of last season and they were less than impressed with their coach and his promise to build a team around a pair of German centre backs, I think he has probably won them over now.

Archived