IGNORED

Angry

Barry Sheene

Crazy isn't it. The police seem so disinterested in a lot of crimes at moment. I had my car broken into at 5am on xmas eve.  When we called 999 we were told it was not an emergency and to call 101.  The perpertrators were still likely in the street at the time. Infact 10 minutes later I went out in my wifes car and came head on with them in the next street.

I gave the police the details of the car, the reg plate and where they headed off to.  All I got was a letter 10 days later with a crime no..

5 hours ago, Tomarse said:

Crazy isn't it. The police seem so disinterested in a lot of crimes at moment. I had my car broken into at 5am on xmas eve.  When we called 999 we were told it was not an emergency and to call 101.  The perpertrators were still likely in the street at the time. Infact 10 minutes later I went out in my wifes car and came head on with them in the next street.

I gave the police the details of the car, the reg plate and where they headed off to.  All I got was a letter 10 days later with a crime no..

If you had said that you had them in sight and were about to provide your own justice the police would have been there in a jiffy.

10 minutes ago, Reigate Red said:

If you had said that you had them in sight and were about to provide your own justice the police would have been there in a jiffy.

Sadly they won't.Caught scumbags in a neighbours house  which back garden leads onto a field about 3 years ago,rang the police told them that we were outside (about 5 hefty blokes from the street) and she said do not enter the house police are on the way,waited 5 minutes and no sign of them. Ended up going in and dishing up justice and keeping them until the police came 45 minutes later,no doubt they got a slap on the wrist 

The first photo in the report is of one of the gang sat on a mint Honda VFR 750 posing as if was his pride and joy the utter bastard. 

These are the type of people that draw up next to you two up on a scooter and kick you off your bike at the lights and before you know it your bike speeding out of sight.

I would love to set a bike up with a loose front wheel and watch them nick it and get thrown over the handlebars. 

Utter utter bastards let's hope the police take it a bit more serious.I cannot  tell you how angry I am that decent hard working people are being targeted by this filth.

I feel better now thanks for listening

22 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Unless they are using something to mask their IP addresses, then the Police could probably trace these guys if they really wanted to - just feel that there is not much willingness to do so though. 

They probably have masked their ip,but the thousand followers haven't and you can bet your bottom dollar they haven't and a lot are their mates,could easily find out who they are but then people will protest about using those powers no doubt 

13 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

They probably have masked their ip,but the thousand followers haven't and you can bet your bottom dollar they haven't and a lot are their mates,could easily find out who they are but then people will protest about using those powers no doubt 

...thought that's what we pay the police 'detectives' for, investigation and the power of observation? 

Talk about 'hidden in plain sight' .. :( 

On 03/02/2017 at 15:05, Tomarse said:

Police disinterested in crime.

:disapointed2se:

Really?

:yes:

I suppose they have done zip about what Lee Johnson has been doing to the club for the last three months ........

:protest:

tfj

Archived