IGNORED

Radio Documentary - Eddie Howe

BobBobSuperBob

For those interested regarding the day to day activities of a modern coach

Tomorrow (Saturday) evening 8pm - 10pm

Talksport 1

A special by Guillem Balague (Spanish guy whose done some great bits with / on Gary Neville) has a two hour documentary / feature on Eddie Howe , shadowing him on training ground , match day etc

The preview sounded really interesting

Heads Up I guess a few would be interested in listening or recording it :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Talksport 1

A special by Guillem Balague (Spanish guy whose done some great bits with / on Gary Neville) has a two hour documentary / feature on Eddie Howe , shadowing him on training ground , match day etc

Heads Up I guess a few would be interested in listening or recording it :thumbsup:

Love these specials. Some really good podcasts on Talksport  especially the My Sporting Life series. Although the Monday night club on 5 live takes some beating.

On 03/02/2017 at 14:50, BobBobSuperBob said:

Talksport 1

This was aired a couple of weeks back and is a damn good listen. EH sounds like he knows what he's doing, and more importantly how he wants to do it. Definitely a man of principles when it comes to the kind of game he wants his teams to play, even if that is conceding 60+ goals this season..! :shocking:

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

This was on again last night - Thought it was a really good listen, very interesting

Gives a great insight into modern management

Strongly recommend a listen

http://talksport.com/football/eddie-howe-english-coach-amazing-behind-scenes-insight-life-premier-league-manager-guillem

Cheers for posting, great story...

Eddie and The Cherries are an amazing fit....he's now taken them to their highest ever finish in their history....incredible achievement.

16 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

This was aired a couple of weeks back and is a damn good listen. EH sounds like he knows what he's doing, and more importantly how he wants to do it. Definitely a man of principles when it comes to the kind of game he wants his teams to play, even if that is conceding 60+ goals this season..! :shocking:

This is exactly what I want LJ to be like, have his principles, his instincts backed up by facts, and stick by them.  Too much of this season just gone appears to be a whim.

Archived