IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Rotherham United Match Day Thread

6 minutes ago, downendcity said:

A decent and confident team probably would.

I think we are a decent team, but without a shred of confidence.

Our squad is so much better than our position. One man to blame for that. 

Our next 5 games are against squads full of confidence. Play like we did today and we will get nailed in every single one. 

Today is paper over major cracks, much like Ipswich

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

It's obviously paramount that we won, but as others have said it's difficult to feel positive when SSN labels us as "awful".

It's Sky ffs, they talk bollocks for a living.

Wasn't able to make it today to comment on the performance, which may well have been poor. Even sky have to get something right now and then

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

Why do I not feel ecstatic?  Should be I know but still feel let down by head coach and owner

Don't think anything can get me out of this dark valley unless we take min of 8 points from our next lot of away games

No how you feel, it was must win and we did, but along with the other results I feel a bit deflated, but Djuric scores and Taylor was a steal,. 

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

It's Sky ffs, they talk bollocks for a living.

Wasn't able to make it today to comment on the performance, which may well have been poor. Even sky have to get something right now and then

Your post is confusing. You criticise Sky for calling us awful, but then concede they are right some of the time.

Perhaps a re-read back through this thread is necessary. I wasn't there either, but I trust the opinion of some of the posters on this forum and throughout the match the view was consistent that we were dire and it was a terrible match of football.

• Like 1
Just now, OddBallJim said:

Your post is confusing. You criticise Sky for calling us awful, but then concede they are right some of the time.

Perhaps a re-read back through this thread is necessary. I wasn't there either, but I trust the opinion of some of the posters on this forum and throughout the match the view was consistent that we were dire and it was a terrible match of football.

I criticise SKY because they regularly talk bollocks.

However they are bound to be right occasionally, remember Kachina? Regularly posted BS, but occasionally there was something with an element of truth.

If that was enough to confuse you then I despair.

4 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

It's safe to say, regardless of who is reporting it, we were terrible 

• Like 1