IGNORED

What's the point in a banner?

Brian Butterfield

1 minute ago, Brian Butterfield said:

Benjaminultra is currently saying banners are a good thing. In my opinion is they are a waste of a nice sheet, what do you think? Johnson out 

Johnson in 

Johnson shake it all about 

Johnson is a ball bag 

let me know 

Agree how is a banner meant to change people's minds.

32 minutes ago, Brian Butterfield said:

Benjaminultra is currently saying banners are a good thing. In my opinion is they are a waste of a nice sheet, what do you think? Johnson out 

Johnson in 

Johnson shake it all about 

Johnson is a ball bag 

let me know 

Of course they're worth it

When people feel disenfranchised and voiceless then a public slogan is often the only way to vent. To say they never changed anything is totally wrong

You can't tell me LJ, SL et al and the squad didn't see or knew nothing/or didn't discussed the recent 'Bedsheet' protests

Shiting the bed is a waste of a good sheet

29 minutes ago, Trueredsupporte said:

Was there anything wrong with the Kew out Osman out banners years back? Or should people wait for the attendances to drop by nearly half?

Johnson has lost a large part of the fans. If he is all that he is being given time and £££ to turn it around some boos and banners are not all that.

Over 18k today with only 270 away fans. So even if he's "lost a large part of the fans" they're still coming in.

50 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Over 18k today with only 270 away fans. So even if he's "lost a large part of the fans" they're still coming in.

This is interesting, I wonder what the club's market research is showing.

The crowds have held despite our atrocious run. Is it that we are in the championship and the quality of football is better (cough, cough), or is it to do with the new stadium. Does it suggest possible higher crowds (relatively) if we were relegated.

Archived