IGNORED

Next 4 away games

Full nelson

So the run of games which could possibly see us drop into the bottom three and back on track for yet another losing streak! If you were LJ how would you go about getting us a few points on the road? 

I just can't see how we can get anything from these torrid games. We can't use pace as an option and all of the 4 teams we are playing against have bags of it!! 

Think February will be a month to keep yourself extremely busy and not looking at your phone from 15:00 till Sunday!

3 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

So the run of games which could possibly see us drop into the bottom three and back on track for yet another losing streak! If you were LJ how would you go about getting us a few points on the road? 

I just can't see how we can get anything from these torrid games. We can't use pace as an option and all of the 4 teams we are playing against have bags of it!! 

Think February will be a month to keep yourself extremely busy and not looking at your phone from 15:00 till Sunday!

Ignore the variable speed limits on the M5.

3 hours ago, Full nelson said:

If I was lj I'd be wondering how many of the next four I'd need to lose to earn myself another contract extension.

Archived