IGNORED

the good, the bad and the ugly

where's the joy

good......wright, pack, cotterill, m taylor, bryan, taking little off, the attendance, bobby reid nowhere near the pitch

bad.......golbourne, hegler first 60 minutes of anonymity then wakes up for last 30, flints toblerone boot, tomlins tricks and hopeless flicks

ugly.....tomlin's reduction from star to has been, taking tammy off, formation from kick off, patterson in all he did except the shot that set up the win. the entire first 60 minutes

7 minutes ago, where's the joy said:

good......wright, pack, cotterill, m taylor, bryan, taking little off, the attendance, bobby reid nowhere near the pitch

bad.......golbourne, hegler first 60 minutes of anonymity then wakes up for last 30, flints toblerone boot, tomlins tricks and hopeless flicks

ugly.....tomlin's reduction from star to has been, taking tammy off, formation from kick off, patterson in all he did except the shot that set up the win. the entire first 60 minutes

What utter rubbish, who needs fans like you with your disparaging comments

10 minutes ago, where's the joy said:

Taking Tammy off was the right thing to do

4 minutes ago, Barry Sheene said:

It's not fact. Bailey Wright played very well

In your opinion. I don't think any of the starting 11 played well. We were bang average against a awful team. Bailey wright was Probaly best of a bad bunch more brave than played well. He was the captain of a team of bad performers ? 

1 minute ago, coxyboy said:

Agree ...he has been utter garbage all season ...how he starts and stays on I will never know 

I've never seen a player hide from the ball as much as joe Bryan this season !! He seems to be LJ go to man? Plays badly at left back , left wing and centre midfield , but still first name on team sheet! 

Also as one of youngest in team he should be the fittest , he always seems knackered! 

10 minutes ago, Spoons said:

He's been put on the naughty step along with magnuson !!

Really? Oh that's bad news. I think there's a place for both in the team personally. Magnusson to start and Bobby as a sub. But Bailey Wright is well installed now, and Captain too. Can he play LB instead? Would like to see Magnusson back with Flint. 

Patterson looked good yesterday, but Bobby could have done much the same I think, at least he drives the ball forward. Seems to have a better understanding with Tomlin and Joe too. 

Strange how we all watch the game and see things so differently isn't it.

2 hours ago, where's the joy said:

We all see it differently I suppose. I thought all three subs contributed.....and Djuric doesn't even get a mention!!!!

As for Bryan......deary me!!

I thought Tomlin was the best player on the pitch on Tuesday rather than has been.

3 hours ago, where's the joy said:

Absolute nuts!!!!

Archived