IGNORED

Bristol City U23 v Millwall U23 Today

Garycpos

3 minutes ago, cynic said:

Won 8 of the last 9 league games before today.

Don't understand the dig.

It was a joke in the middle of this miserable season, I'm well aware of the previous results.

Let's see how many of them play regularly for the 1st team in future, that's when we judge the setup.

2 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I've been told results don't matter in the development squads it's all about the 'system'.   Seems to me they may have finally found it after that run of success!

Hehe. Good job they did as they can now be promoted to the first team knowing that winning doesn't matter. It's the taking part that counts. They'll fit in great.

2 hours ago, RumRed said:

I've been told results don't matter in the development squads it's all about the 'system'.   Seems to me they may have finally found it after that run of success!

2 hours ago, Nomad said:

Hehe. Good job they did as they can now be promoted to the first team knowing that winning doesn't matter. It's the taking part that counts. They'll fit in great.

Once again, I would suggest going to the thread with Tinnions interview on it, where he explains that a large majority of  the U23's are in fact eligible for the age group below that. At that age the physical development makes a big difference, 

Archived