IGNORED

Techie iPod touch/iTunes question

Esmond Million's Bung

I am getting increasingly pissed off, my iPod touch is telling me that I have about 6.5gb of space left and bizarrely iTunes is telling me that in fact I have more than 6.5gb more on the iPod than it was intended to hold, it takes an age to sync and update and I can't upload anymore songs onto the iPod.

Everything that I have read is leading me to believe what my iPod is telling me and that the fault will be exclusively with iTunes itself.

Any help will be appreciated

1 hour ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I am getting increasingly pissed off, my iPod touch is telling me that I have about 6.5gb of space left and bizarrely iTunes is telling me that in fact I have more than 6.5gb more on the iPod than it was intended to hold, it takes an age to sync and update and I can't upload anymore songs onto the iPod.

Everything that I have read is leading me to believe what my iPod is telling me and that the fault will be exclusively with iTunes itself.

Go and be a 'spoon whitler'.

Really.

You will be far more content.

:thumbsup:

tfj

2 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Have you tried turning it on and then turning it back off?

Archived