IGNORED

David Wagner v Leeds

Super

4 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

It certainly won't of done either of them any harm in their own fans eyes while it will probably cause it bit more needle when they visit each other's grounds in the future.

That will probably be in the Play-Offs.......maybe even the final.

Monk clearly walks into Wagner on purpose. He's even looking at him, makes him look like a petulant child. It also doesn't help his team at all; rather than getting them back to the centre circle to kick off and try and get a late equaliser (there was 5 minutes of injury time already allocated I think), he gets his players involved in a stupid shoving match on the touchline, taking their heads out of the game

Wagner looked a bit goofy charging down the touchline in his shell suit to join the celebrations, but I'd ******* love it if Johnson did it at AG if we, for example, took an 89th minute lead against Cardiff

1 minute ago, chipdawg said:

Monk clearly walks into Wagner on purpose. He's even looking at him, makes him look like a petulant child. It also doesn't help his team at all; rather than getting them back to the centre circle to kick off and try and get a late equaliser (there was 5 minutes of injury time already allocated I think), he gets his players involved in a stupid shoving match on the touchline, taking their heads out of the game

Wagner looked a bit goofy charging down the touchline in his shell suit to join the celebrations, but I'd ******* love it if Johnson did it at AG if we, for example, took an 89th minute lead against Cardiff

Trouble is with us we know it wouldn't be the winning goal!

Archived