IGNORED

Supersonic

yardy

I appreciate Oasis are not everyone's cup of tea but if you're a similar age as me you should give this film/documentary a go.

A great insight into Oasis before they was famous and during, in possibly the best decade of music in my lifetime. I didn't realise it was only 2.5 years from signing their first record deal to playing massive shows at Knebworth!

They got a lot of stick at the time but they were the biggest rock n roll band in the world and they certainly lived the rock n roll life style.

What ever you think about them you have to appreciate Noel's song writing abilities, the man is a genius!

Fingers crossed they get back together one day!

1 hour ago, yardy said:

I appreciate Oasis are not everyone's cup of tea but if you're a similar age as me you should give this film/documentary a go.

A great insight into Oasis before they was famous and during, in possibly the best decade of music in my lifetime. I didn't realise it was only 2.5 years from signing their first record deal to playing massive shows at Knebworth!

They got a lot of stick at the time but they were the biggest rock n roll band in the world and they certainly lived the rock n roll life style.

What ever you think about them you have to appreciate Noel's song writing abilities, the man is a genius!

Yep, watched it at the weekend. 

Agree with everything you say.

23 hours ago, yardy said:

I always liked them but I think your fingers will remain crossed for a very long time

3 hours ago, BigTone said:

I always liked them but I think your fingers will remain crossed for a very long time

All it needs is for Noel to give it the go ahead, Liam has stated many times that he would like to. Bonehead would be back and others are replaceable.

Noel is carving out a successful solo career its just whether he's got the drive, passion or patience to work with Liam again.

5 minutes ago, yardy said:

All it needs is for Noel to give it the go ahead, Liam has stated many times that he would like to. Bonehead would be back and others are replaceable.

Noel is carving out a successful solo career its just whether he's got the drive, passion or patience to work with Liam again.

and I think we all know the answer to that

8 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It would be huge, I think it would be a bigger event.

It would be huge and definitely bigger but nowhere near as special. Everyone knows it's going to happen and it has none of the drama or excitement that the others did, it's just pure petulance from 2 brothers who really need to grow up (one more so than the other admittedly). I love Oasis but they're nothing in comparison to a couple of the bands who preceded them.

Saw this DVD in Sainsbury's the other day, never even knew there was an Oasis film/documentary. Will definitely check it out. Plenty of hilarious things happened in the early years, such as when Liam quit the band but then turned up at that concert drunk hurling abuse at his brother on stage hahahaha classic those lads

Archived