IGNORED

Rotherham fan video of trip to Bristol (Merged)

slartibartfast

Having commented before watching the whole video, I have removed my initial comment that was made after watching the first couple of minutes as I realise my comments were totally unacceptable, I apologise for any offence caused & my lesson has been learned. To watch everything before commenting. It was an honest mistake & I'm sorry.

5 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

What a great advert for the stereotypical northern Einstein!! I would of thought watching paint dry would class as entertainment & excitement in his household.

I've trying to imagine going on the piss with him & his mates but it just sent my imagination to sleep!!

Is it me or is there a striking resemblance between him & the gashead I posted in the Ro*ers bin thread?

I may be wrong but he seemed to come across with learning disabilities, possibly on the autistic scale, 

10 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

What a great advert for the stereotypical northern Einstein!! I would of thought watching paint dry would class as entertainment & excitement in his household.

I've trying to imagine going on the piss with him & his mates but it just sent my imagination to sleep!!

Is it me or is there a striking resemblance between him & the gashead I posted in the Ro*ers bin thread?

How did the driver manage to stay awake with so much excitement going on in the car, no music, no talking I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post!

Wow the ****. Mocking someone who clearly has learning difficulties. Hang your head in shame a new OTIB low

10 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

Wow the ****. Mocking someone who clearly has learning difficulties. Hang your head in shame a new OTIB low

My apologies, I commented after watching the start of his video as it was 30+ minutes long, having now watched the whole video I realise that I may of caused offence. I am truly sorry if I have offended anyone.

13 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

fair play to him and his friends for travelling all this way!

Bang on. Saw a couple of elderly guys in the pub from Rotherham. Genuinely felt sorry for then given the huge effort in their current predicament. 

1 minute ago, Tipps69 said:

My apologies, I commented after watching the start of his video as it was 30+ minutes long, having now watched the whole video I realise that I may of caused offence. I am truly sorry if I have offended anyone.

Fair play...we all make mistakes , well done for admitting it

28 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

How did the driver manage to stay awake with so much excitement going on in the car, no music, no talking I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post!

Yup! Because you're perfect!?!

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

Bang on. Saw a couple of elderly guys in the pub from Rotherham. Genuinely felt sorry for then given the huge effort in their current predicament. 

yes its' what it's all about isn't it. Following your club through good times and bad. Fair play to them!

I loved the dads response in the car. "What do you think the score will be?"  "3-0 to Bristols... as usual"  "Who will score?"  "Tammy Abrahams 3".

Fair does they come all that way expecting a beating.. but sound chirpy, even after they lose no anger or bitterness. 

If he is autistic or not seems a lovely bloke

9 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

yes its' what it's all about isn't it. Following your club through good times and bad. Fair play to them!

I think a few on OTIB and other social media could take note as to what a true supporter of their club is all about. I watched the first few minutes and thought wtf is this a piss take but watched until the end and the lad may well have some learning difficulties but fair play to him he was honest and looks like he enjoyed his first experience of AG and got the "favourite ground" comment so perhaps he will be voting for AG as per another post on here 

18 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Saw 2 or 3 guys  (50's/60's) trying to get into the Coopers. Landlord on patrol outside couldn't let them in (under police rules). They said they were dropped by the coach a mile away and couldn't find a pub to serve them! Felt so sorry for them.

Thats shit that is, i hope someone pointed them towards another boozer. Fair play to them their support after how their season has gone.

22 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Saw 2 or 3 guys  (50's/60's) trying to get into the Coopers. Landlord on patrol outside couldn't let them in (under police rules). They said they were dropped by the coach a mile away and couldn't find a pub to serve them! Felt so sorry for them.

Might have been the chaps who I bumped into at the Tabacco Factory. 

Before I get slammed for giving the joint my custom, they go out of their way to make my nipper welcome in his wheelchair. That supercedes any other criteria. 

Archived