IGNORED

Mark Little

petehinton

Really like Little, never quite recovered from his shoulder injury - he was really exciting when tactics allowed him to take the ball forward in attack, used to cause the midfield to get active when he took the ball past them - was especially good to see as our mid spent so much time heading toward their own defence! Usually lead by someone in an 8 shirt! Thank god the current owner of that shirt likes to attack!

2 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Really like Little, never quite recovered from his shoulder injury - he was really exciting when tactics allowed him to take the ball forward in attack, used to cause the midfield to get active when he took the ball past them - was especially good to see as our mid spent so much time heading toward their own defence! Usually lead by someone in an 8 shirt! Thank god the current owner of that shirt likes to attack!

Remember his bulldozer run forward in the very first league 1 game at Blades which ended up with Wilbs scoring? I seem to remember him leaving about three players on their arses.

10 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

Stockhausen mentioned on Twitter yesterday that in the game the other day Vyner resembled a Rolls Royce...smooth in everything he did.

I happened to reply that it was good to hear because after a good run of form, Little resembles Del Boy's Robin again...  

I'd be surprised if Vyner isn't introduced to the first team a little more before the season is out.

Your post made me  laugh   and 100% agree with  you:yes:

10 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

Stockhausen mentioned on Twitter yesterday that in the game the other day Vyner resembled a Rolls Royce...smooth in everything he did.

I happened to reply that it was good to hear because after a good run of form, Little resembles Del Boy's Robin again...  

I'd be surprised if Vyner isn't introduced to the first team a little more before the season is out.

He's nicked an LJ line then as that was the same description for Hegeler.

Archived