IGNORED

Club and Fans Sticking Together

allyolly

Total eclipse of the S*n.

Great to see that Liverpool FC have banned that rag from their grounds. Maybe a few years too late but fair play to them. 

From the BBC news site:

Liverpool FC has banned Sun journalists from its grounds over the newspaper's coverage of the Hillsborough disaster.
The paper has been widely boycotted in the city and the ban follows a campaign by the Total Eclipse of The S*n group.
Its journalists will no longer be allowed on site to cover matches and news conferences. 

4 minutes ago, bs3 said:

My thoughts are that most of the journalists who worked for the Sun back in 1989 have gone, so I didn't see the point of this ban.  But then again Murdoch still owns this contemptible rag so good on Liverpool F.C.

Just 28 years to late.

This

Why has it taken the club so long? The fans have waged a non stop war against that ******* tinpot pile of shit ever since Hillsborough

**** The S*n, and **** Murdoch

7 hours ago, allyolly said:

Total eclipse of the S*n.

Great to see that Liverpool FC have banned that rag from their grounds. Maybe a few years too late but fair play to them. 

From the BBC news site:

Liverpool FC has banned Sun journalists from its grounds over the newspaper's coverage of the Hillsborough disaster.
The paper has been widely boycotted in the city and the ban follows a campaign by the Total Eclipse of The S*n group.
Its journalists will no longer be allowed on site to cover matches and news conferences. 

Why do we not get the sun banned from all grounds as all football fans should stand together over this

The Sun and it's 'journalists' were cuplable in a atrocious cover up/smear campaign, and I'm sure if this had involved City, we would have acted similarly to the Liverpudlian public.

What I don't understand is what has been the catalyst for the club to ban the Sun only now? (Don't get me wrong, I understand the reason just not the timing.) Personally I don't buy any paper. Mostly worthless crap, especially tabloids like the Daily Fail.

Archived