IGNORED

Bad weekend shaping up for Bristol Sport ?

Redandy

6 minutes ago, Redandy said:

Bristol rugby hammered in a game it was hoped they might win as Quin's were weakened by international call ups. And we go to Derby. 

see  my  last weekend comments on   " if you think city are poor"   I will be having a few nightmares    between  now and then !      BUT I'm going to be positive  as always    AND enjoy  the summer break !

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Fair play to you Dave

My love of sport is thanks to my Dad taking me to see so much

You seem like a wonderful Dad :thumbsup:

I have my moments.  Best not ask Joe what he thought of me tonight when he was doing some maths homework and he wouldn't accept that my approach got the right answer.  Maths was my strong subject at school.

Yes, my love of sport came from my dad too.  He always played, and then was my junior team manager.  We played several cricket seasons together too, where he outshone me.  We played tennis every year on holiday (dad was quite tidy in his day), until one year I almost beat him.  Didn't pack the rackets the following year!  

I love taking Joe to sports - it's our bit of father son bonding.  He's not a great one for watching on tv though.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I have my moments.  Best not ask Joe what he thought of me tonight when he was doing some maths homework and he wouldn't accept that my approach got the right answer.  Maths was my strong subject at school.

Yes, my love of sport came from my dad too.  He always played, and then was my junior team manager.  We played several cricket seasons together too, where he outshone me.  We played tennis every year on holiday (dad was quite tidy in his day), until one year I almost beat him.  Didn't pack the rackets the following year!  

I love taking Joe to sports - it's our bit of father son bonding.  He's not a great one for watching on tv though.

Priceless mate - and the best thing - those memories of those times shared last forever :thumbsup::drunk2:

I went to Bristol Rugby last night. A number of similarities to City. Lots of good attacking positions let down by final ball. Some defensive howlers epitomised in closing stages with Quins a man down and Bristol camped on Quins line only for fly half to telegraph pass and Quins run length of the pitch to score. Certainly lack a bit of quality

Archived