IGNORED

Steven Caulker...?

BanburyRed

Given the transfer window has closed, I don't think we could sign him unless he was a free agent. And if you aren't good enough for QPR, you aren't good enough for City. (Unless you're a right back maybe.)

He's certainly made a few interesting carerer moves in his time. Who'd have thought that Danny 'I just can't be arsed' Rose was the one that would have gone on to have the much more sucessful carerer.

32 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Not sure if it's been covered in previous post/s but reading that a proposed move to Russia from QPR has fallen through/broken down....anyone think he's worth a punt, even as a loan?

Just throwing it out there.....

1) How good a driver is he;

2) Does he have fully comp insurance from Churchill?

:whistle:

tfj

Story the other week about him being arrested whilst throwing stuff at a train around the new year period I read somewhere. Maybe it's something to do with that.

Also many stories about him liking a few drinks over the past few years. The only way he's leaving QPR before the summer, is if they terminate his contract. Could happen I guess, depends on how desperate they are to get rid. Think he'd be a gamble for anyone due to his recent issues.

26 minutes ago, Taz said:

Story the other week about him being arrested whilst throwing stuff at a train around the new year period I read somewhere. Maybe it's something to do with that.

Also many stories about him liking a few drinks over the past few years. The only way he's leaving QPR before the summer, is if they terminate his contract. Could happen I guess, depends on how desperate they are to get rid. Think he'd be a gamble for anyone due to his recent issues.

Yep I read this as well, very sad and embarrassing.

1 hour ago, EmersonsRed said:

A nice guy horribly misguided by those around him. Let me make this very clear to any parent with a child good enough to play football... Agents are in it for one thing.

Tonnes of potential a few years ago however

He has great parents, both work in a very tough prison, his dad's desperate for him to play for Scotland but he'd rather England. I know he was getting into drink when he started here, met a girl and got her pregnant while at Yeovil, but the rest I don't know

Archived