IGNORED

Johnson's post match interview

Fordy62

Morbidly looking forward to this one. I just really want to know if he'll try & put a positive slant on things at all. 

"We've got to take the positives, we're unbeaten in three and we look forward to Leeds."

NB that's a prediction, not a quote. 

I feel sorry for the chap really. At 3-0 he was probably the most relieved man in the world...

6 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Morbidly looking forward to this one. I just really want to know if he'll try & put a positive slant on things at all. 

"We've got to take the positives, we're unbeaten in three and we look forward to Leeds."

I feel sorry for the chap really. At 3-0 he was probably the most relieved man in the world...

Was that the problem? Did we think it was job done?

In any case after our run if he can't find enough in the locker to shut up shop at 3-1 with 30m left I'm not for hearing excuses, the ink is dry on the p45. 

1 minute ago, 29AR said:

Was that the problem? Did we think it was job done?

In any case after our run if he can't find enough in the locker to shut up shop at 3-1 with 30m left I'm not for hearing excuses, the ink is dry on the p45. 

Bizarre really. 

I thought he should have been sacked after the shit performance against Rotherham. We won but we were that shit. 

Sort of ironic then if he were to be sacked today when the first half really showed some real green shoots. 

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Bizarre really. 

I thought he should have been sacked after the shit performance against Rotherham. We won but we were that shit. 

Sort of ironic then if he were to be sacked today when the first half really showed some real green shoots. 

I think he has had his 9 lives personally. 

We could have been 0-0, 1-1 today and it'd be come into owner's office for a port and a Cuban... but 3-0 up and ending 3-3, it's only the guillotine to be found in my office. Results don't come equal , as you suggest re Rotherham. That was not a positive result today.  

1 minute ago, PortisheadIsRed said:

Sum up of interview:

Showed good character first half, should've scored 2 or 3 second half.

Still believes in players and we showed we have goalscorers.

No complaints about penalty.

Disappointed to have lost 2 points.

...and "we'll take the positives". But he'd be lying if...blah blah blah...he told a lie...

1 minute ago, PortisheadIsRed said:

Sum up of interview:

Showed good character first half, should've scored 2 or 3 second half.

Still believes in players and we showed we have goalscorers.

No complaints about penalty.

Disappointed to have lost 2 points.

I think we all still believe in the players! 

19 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Unbeaten in 3 is a fact so why shouldn't he say if. Best football for months in first half. And we would have completely crumbled under the 2nd half pressure a month ago. 

Take the positives. 

2 minutes ago, allyolly said:

Unbeaten in 3 is a fact so why shouldn't he say if. Best football for months in first half. And we would have completely crumbled under the 2nd half pressure a month ago. 

Take the positives. 

You consider that not completely crumbling?

Just now, Full nelson said:

I don't. No leaders. 

Well, I watched Gary O'Neil earlier in the season and he looked a leader to me...Wilbs is a leader...maybe just the sort of players to get a much needed win over the line...but not today obviously. Personally I think we have the players, but have lacked confidence and structure.  

That was my follow up in the edit, but kept getting errors. I agree with it all. 

LJ is slowly killing this club of confidence and excitement. When was the last time you went to the gate full of excitement with what you were about to watch!? And not going down because it's just the way it is. 

If im honest, I couldn't get excited last week and only went out of it being a chore. 

No-one hurts as much as him? Bollox.. absolute bollox. If I was in charge and navigating us so badly I would have walked. 99% of fans would except those narcissistic. 

Dont give me that absolute bullshit. 

Archived