IGNORED

Clinton Morrison....

Pound Lane Red

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Great you do know 3 teams go down? and as Bill pointed out (something that you edited out) 5 points in 11 games is relegation form, Rotherham have 7 points from their last 11 games, the same as we should have and then maybe we could crow.

check.... I didn't edit at that out....my edit was to add something

]

5 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

oh come on...look at recent. A draw with Wednesday when confidence was lower than a snakes belly in a trench...a win against Rotherham...we needed that... a draw against Derby.... we ALL would have taken that at 2:55

Ah right, so the previous 8 games are conveniently forgotten about, I see your plan now!  

You would have taken a point at 2.55 today. no doubt your not at all unhappy about the other 2 points we threw away.

14 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

oh come on...look at recent. A draw with Wednesday when confidence was lower than a snakes belly in a trench...a win against Rotherham...we needed that... a draw against Derby.... we ALL would have taken that at 2:55

How many of 'we ALL' would have taken a draw one hour later?.

6 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

Quite frankly, who gives a s**t what Clinton Morrison thinks or says?  He called us 'Bristol' for a start - clueless.

Look around AG now...'.Bristol' is just about what we've become-the SL way,with all the morphing,cleansing into soulless anonymity with our rebranding 'sport model'........

I'm struggling to recognise "us".

4 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Look around AG now...'.Bristol' is just about what we've become-the SL way,with all the morphing,cleansing into soulless anonymity with our rebranding 'sport model'........

I'm struggling to recognise "us".

Plenty to recognise, we're in a relegation battle and tossed away a 3-0 lead, that's the BCFC I've always known, looks like we're keeping some of our history. 

Archived