IGNORED

is cotts the heart of the team we have been missing

stawey

first sign of water and panic argue and climb over each other to get out.

nows the time to get solid behind the management.

we have since i started watching and supporting in the early 1950s a miserable moaning lot.

just stay with it and dont make so many waves we all want the same thing so lets stick with it and give it

time.

cotts could just be the heart we have missed 

5 minutes ago, stawey said:

first sign of water and panic argue and climb over each other to get out.

nows the time to get solid behind the management.

we have since i started watching and supporting in the early 1950s a miserable moaning lot.

just stay with it and dont make so many waves we all want the same thing so lets stick with it and give it

time.

cotts could just be the heart we have missed 

For me he is the best signing LJ has made, if only he had done it in the summer, I honestly think we wouldn't be in the mess we are currently. 

I've said it time and time again on here that full backs and central midfielders ( especially) need an out ball, with Cotterill we finally have a player that gives the rest of the players that big extra option, width.

We have spent all season playing narrowly, trying to play balls through the eye of a needle in the central third of the pitch. teams worked us out and our predictably lost us many games. 

Just having him out there today was probably the reason Derby's game plan from ko fell apart. The scouting reports they would have of us were probably telling them we only played one way, in fairness up until today we had! 

Archived