IGNORED

Korey Smith

Chairman Mao

Just now, Newquay-Red said:

Smith should leave, but the way our club handles things we're going to keep him Marvin Elliott style despite the fact he's crocked and made serious, game-losing errors when he has played.

I'd get Smith a full pre-season and wait and see.  I'd write off this season, sad as that seems, but I wouldn't write off him.

This isn't a sideswipe at anybody else listed but I would be hugely disappointed if Tomlin went.  If we can't find room for talent and creativity in the side we may as well just do a Tony Pulis team and hoof it.

The moments I enjoy most watching football are when players do things with the ball that I know would take me years of practice to master.  Whereas I can do crunching tackles, elbows and hoof the ball upfield perfectly well.

Here's one top creative midfielder called Lee we wasted and let go, I don't want a repeat of that:

29 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

This isn't a sideswipe at anybody else listed but I would be hugely disappointed if Tomlin went.  If we can't find room for talent and creativity in the side we may as well just do a Tony Pulis team and hoof it.

The moments I enjoy most watching football are when players do things with the ball that I know would take me years of practice to master.  Whereas I can do crunching tackles, elbows and hoof the ball upfield perfectly well.

Here's one top creative midfielder called Lee we wasted and let go, I don't want a repeat of that:

From what has been said yesterday, we showed real attacking flair without a Tomlin-type player.

Too much made of formations, individuals etc, not enough made of movement, desire and....a decent referee! :P

Archived