IGNORED

We've scored more goals than Huddersfield this season who are 3rd

ploppy

If we sort the issue of conceding goals and we will be fine. I know it's a massive "if" but we have to take heart in the fact that our goals tally is very respectable. The reason I am posting now is that I've just watched Leicester fail to score in ten hours in PL football and we are definitely in a much better position form wise than that! Keep the faith and all will be fine (hopefully)

1 hour ago, ploppy said:

If we sort the issue of conceding goals and we will be fine. I know it's a massive "if" but we have to take heart in the fact that our goals tally is very respectable. The reason I am posting now is that I've just watched Leicester fail to score in ten hours in PL football and we are definitely in a much better position form wise than that! Keep the faith and all will be fine (hopefully)

You expect us to sort the defence and still score more than Huddersfield?

Setup, balance and game management all need improvement.

4 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

Think City are only team to have scored 3 at Derby this season. Just need to stop them going in the other end !

But that is what we were doing early in the season, but as we tried to tighten defence over time we lost our attack over time until we had pretty much neither. Just over cautious play that got worse and worse. I always thought early in the season that we played ok, just that it was a little naive and needed the team to click - sadly it never happened, instead it got worse over time.

Hopefully we can get a revival of our fortunes, but 45-50 minutes of good football amongst rather a lot of dross is giving us very little space to pin those hopes atm.

12 hours ago, Nomad said:

If my aunt had balls........ she'd be my uncle. I think we are in as much shit as Leicester are to be honest. 

This ^^ in spades.  In our last game we let a 3-0 lead evaporate in 45 minutes, some people are claiming that game as some sign of improvement.  The mind boggles.

There is still a 'too good to go down mentality' permeating the club/fans.  At least Leicester recognize they are in the shit.

Archived