IGNORED

Sorry

Red Army 75

I think LJ was forced into a change with Taylors hamstring so I dont blame him for not starting with the same XI as at Derby.

From what I am hearing from those at the game, it wasnt a bad performance by any means but we are long long past the stage of promise and bad luck being good enough. Results are everything now and LJ just isnt capable of delivering them. The excuses have ran out and if there are any solid arguments left in his favour, Id like to hear them. Time to protect you investment Steve and bring down the axe before its too late.

2 minutes ago, Kim_il_sung said:

I think LJ was forced into a change with Taylors hamstring so I dont blame him for not starting with the same XI as at Derby.

From what I am hearing from those at the game, it wasnt a bad performance by any means but we are long long past the stage of promise and bad luck being good enough. Results are everything now and LJ just isnt capable of delivering them. The excuses have ran out. Time to protect you investment Steve and bring down the axe before its too late.

If Taylor has a problem with his hamstring he should NOT be on the bench.

27 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

But wat an absolute load of shit . Not good enough. Really thought we could get something tonight. Why not keep the starting 11 from Saturday. He out thinks himself . Patience has gone . Also sorry don't worry we're not going down 

He made one change, because of an injury niggle :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Kim_il_sung said:

From what I am hearing from those at the game, it wasnt a bad performance by any means but we are long long past the stage of promise and bad luck being good enough. Results are everything now and LJ just isnt capable of delivering them. The excuses have ran out and if there are any solid arguments left in his favour, Id like to hear them. Time to protect you investment Steve and bring down the axe before its too late.

LJ stated earlier about Taylor's hamstring. But brought him on for Abraham no worries. I watched the game down the gate on beam back. And IMO city were terrible. If Taylor's injury was that bad he would of brought on djuric. He's using excuses to change the personnel 

15 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

He made one change, because of an injury niggle :facepalm:

Yes and brought in a player who has singularly failed for the vast majority of the season in his place, yet again leaving a kid up top on his own.

After the Forest away defeat people defended LJ by saying give 5-3-2 a chance it's an improvement, he immediately returned 4-4-1-1 against Wednesday and we scabbed a point, he even went that negative against Rotherham and we scabbed a win all of the time playing turgid football, Saturday we played 4-4-2 looked good going forward and he tells us because our squad is so big and talented he is relishing making the difficult decisions and then plumps for 4-4-1-1 again and you think that that is the thought process of a good manager?.

6 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Yes and brought in a player who has singularly failed for the vast majority of the season in his place, yet again leaving a kid up top on his own.

After the Forest away defeat people defended LJ by saying give 5-3-2 a chance it's an improvement, he immediately returned 4-4-1-1 against Wednesday and we scabbed a point, he even went that negative against Rotherham and we scabbed a win all of the time playing turgid football, Saturday we played 4-4-2 looked good going forward and he tells us because our squad is so big and talented he is relishing making the difficult decisions and then plumps for 4-4-1-1 again and you think that that is the thought process of a good manager?.

I don't think I said he's a good manager in my defence! But there was one change and that was seemingly somewhat enforced, so 'tinkerman' comments etc. on this occasion are wide of the mark. 

15 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Wat the injury niggle that brought the player on . Before any other fit player like djuric . Behave mate . If he's fit to come on he's fit to start

Rubbish. You can have a niggle that means the manager would prefer not to have to play you but isn't necessarily prohibitive. 

Assuming the knock wasn't particularly severe Taylor for Tammy was the logical change. 

Just now, BRISTOL86 said:

I don't think I said he's a good manager in my defence! But there was one change and that was seemingly somewhat enforced, so 'tinkerman' comments etc. on this occasion are wide of the mark. 

2 changes most importantly he changed the system again as well, a system that many who went on Saturday said suited us, please god why?.

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

2 changes most importantly he changed the system again as well, a system that many who went on Saturday said suited us, please god why?.

I imagine if Taylor was deemed 100% it would have been the exact same 11 and shape?

Just speculating but can't imagine he'd have wanted to change from Saturday unless he felt he had to. 

Its not tonights game in isolation. Yep, 2-1 away at Leeds, maybe a foul in the build up to the first, maybe some luck with their second. It happens.

It is the culmination of baffling decisions over a whole run of matches now. The one that got me was at Forest. A team that was in meltdown, almost riots outside, and we just invited them on. He sees each game as some grand chess match, rather than keep it simple. I have no idea what our best side is, and I am not sure he does either.

Teams I benchmark us against are teams like Preston. Showing us the way at the moment.

• Admin
4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Tinkering is more than just changing the players that start. He's changed again when all we heard was how well the previous tactics worked at Derby 

• Admin
1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I imagine if Taylor was deemed 100% it would have been the exact same 11 and shape?

Just speculating but can't imagine he'd have wanted to change from Saturday unless he felt he had to. 

Why?

It's what he has doing all season 

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Rubbish. You can have a niggle that means the manager would prefer not to have to play you but isn't necessarily prohibitive. 

Assuming the knock wasn't particularly severe Taylor for Tammy was the logical change. 

Sorry mate but what a load of bollocks . LJ said today and explained why certain players weren't in the squad. Fitness and form and see how they train . But you're saying we're going to pick a player with a hamstring twinge . Which could lead upto a lengthy time on the sidelines. Rather than a fully fit international. Chatting shit 

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

But he keeps having these feelings and these feelings are rarely correct, he could have played 4-4-2 with Djuric.

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Sorry mate but what a load of bollocks . LJ said today and explained why certain players weren't in the squad. Fitness and form and see how they train . But you're saying we're going to pick a player with a hamstring twinge . Which could lead upto a lengthy time on the sidelines. Rather than a fully fit international. Chatting shit 

Not sure why you're getting aggressive with me. I'm just reiterating what he said before the game about Taylor not being 100% fit. 

Not sure why he'd say that if it weren't the case and given how impressive I've been I'm sure he'd have started him if he had no concerns over fitness. 

Clearly Tammy getting injured wasn't part of the plan but in that situation I'd have had a 90% fit Taylor over a 100% Djuric based on his start here. 

5 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

But he keeps having these feelings and these feelings are rarely correct, he could have played 4-4-2 with Djuric.

Yep and if he did we'd have had the Tomlin brigade moaning that he should have started Tomlin. 

It all leads to the same outcome. 

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Not sure why you're getting aggressive with me. I'm just reiterating what he said before the game about Taylor not being 100% fit. 

Not sure why he'd say that if it weren't the case and given how impressive I've been I'm sure he'd have started him if he had no concerns over fitness. 

Clearly Tammy getting injured wasn't part of the plan but in that situation I'd have had a 90% fit Taylor over a 100% Djuric based on his start here. 

Getting aggressive with u . If u feel that way I won't debate it anymore. 

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Yep and if he did we'd have had the Tomlin brigade moaning that he should have started Tomlin. 

It all leads to the same outcome. 

Jesus you are getting more and more desperate mate, LJ has replaced Tomlin at half time several times already this season, do you really believe that he would worry about people moaning about leaving him out?.

The final sentence is absolutely spot on, yes the outcome is the same another defeat to add to the others.

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Jesus you are getting more and more desperate mate, LJ has replaced Tomlin at half time several times already this season, do you really believe that he would worry about people moaning about leaving him out?.

The final sentence is absolutely spot on, yes the outcome is the same another defeat to add to the others.

My point was no matter the starting eleven people would have found a reason to moan. People were moaning before he'd even managed a game! 

For the record Tomlin hasn't been replaced at half time 'several times'. 

Archived