IGNORED

Banner

Full nelson

9 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Pathetic . You are pathetic.

You and all the others who confuse a poorly performing manager with an unpleasant person only worthy of childish insults. "

You gas fan, you."

Just grow up the lot of you.

It may well be that Lee Johnson's is at the end of the road but no one wants our club to succeed more than LJ, MA & SL. The difference being that they have made a career in football and in the case of SL has invested £100 million where as most of you prats don't even go to the matches..

IMG_4337.JPG

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

I think banners are tasteless, but if you are going to make one can you just stick to Johnson out or Sack Johnson please, none of the SoD save us or midget shit,

You lose all credibility when you do that

You lose all credibility if your an adult with a banner at a football match. 

1 minute ago, Barrs Court Red said:

You lose all credibility if your an adult with a banner at a football match. 

Just your opinion!! Please, when ever or if ever you attend a game in Italy, Poland or anywhere else bar the soft underbelly of English football. Feel free to tell the fans on the curva nord of the stadium that you have no respect for them, you're all little boys and scum. 

You wouldn't last 30 seconds!! 

I think all your credibility would be lost :mf_sleep:

33 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

Do these fans have no credibility? 

You probably don't understand what's trying to be translated, want me to explain? :whistle:

IMG_4338.JPG

and our banners would be credible if they were like this, they aren't they say Johnson Midget 

I

10 hours ago, Full nelson said:

Do we need banners or not?! I'm up for forking out my own cash to make a very quick and humourous banner for you all but I want to gauge what reaction I would get? I have friends back home who I have sent images of LJ, MA and SL to and they'll come up with the art work and slogans I can translate across to them. 

If people don't and feel it could potentially cause me harm then I won't. 

Thanks. 

I see no need to banner SL (who has not proven to be the best selector of managers, but on whose backing we depend), or MA who seems to have done an excellent job in the transfer market, perhaps except Paterson (who was asked for by LJ) and Engval (whose been given no real chance by LJ).

However, some 'Johnson OUT' artwork (without personal insults) would be a pleasure to see and in my opinion is long overdue.

8 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

a fair point, peoples mindset would change (mine included) if they were tasteful like this

I went to Napoli a few years back now with Brescia and we had a banner which read "city of thieves and whores" it was very insulting to the locals but was done with class. But the truth hurts I guess, as it is a city full of scooter gangs which pinch. 

How about something catchy, like:

"Rapidly losing confidence with the structure currently in place although I, like many others, remain confident that our fortunes will turn and we should probably revisit this in the post-season" ?

Alternatively, just have one that says:

"Another LJ thread on OTIB" - that should get the message across.

4 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

Is it not "if irony were an ice cream" just saying :clap:

If Irony Was Gold - Richard Robinson - Google Books

https://books.google.com › Fiction › General

1 Feb 2006 - Title, If Irony Was Gold. Author, Richard Robinson. Publisher, Richard Robinson, 2006. ISBN, 080598190X, 9780805981902. Length, 106 ...

You would be correct if  I had been writing 'ice creams ( plural)  were' as opposed to an ice-cream singular which requires the correct was ( although there was a double flake mentioned).

In any event your post should have read - Is it not "If irony were an ice cream"? Just saying.

Perhaps if you wish to call someone out in respect of grammatical correctness, you should do so from a position of strength.

I'm afraid that you've just been hoisted by your own Petard.

2 hours ago, Full nelson said:

Do these fans have no credibility? 

You probably don't understand what's trying to be translated, want me to explain? :whistle:

IMG_4338.JPG

I don't see any 'Johnson out', 'midget', or any banal creations created with a pot of paint and a bed sheet.

Please do explain.

1 hour ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

If Irony Was Gold - Richard Robinson - Google Books

https://books.google.com › Fiction › General

1 Feb 2006 - Title, If Irony Was Gold. Author, Richard Robinson. Publisher, Richard Robinson, 2006. ISBN, 080598190X, 9780805981902. Length, 106 ...

You would be correct if  I had been writing 'ice creams ( plural)  were' as opposed to an ice-cream singular which requires the correct was ( although there was a double flake mentioned).

In any event your post should have read - Is it not "If irony were an ice cream"? Just saying.

Perhaps if you wish to call someone out in respect of grammatical correctness, you should do so from a position of strength.

I'm afraid that you've just been hoisted by your own Petard.

With English being my second launguage then I seem to do okay. Come back when you can speak Italian. 

If you can protest about Trump and Brexit, I see no reason why BCFC fans can't have there say about the current manager at our club.

Three wins from the last 17 matches ....................... ??

"Hello", Happy Clappers!! "Wakey-wakey".

:disapointed2se:

tfj

1 hour ago, Full nelson said:

With English being my second launguage then I seem to do okay. Come back when you can speak Italian. 

Well, if I did speak Italian as a second language I'd think hard before I criticised an Italian's use of grammar.

But there's your problem: you don't really think before you post.

As you  say in Italy- 'Au revoir'.

9 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Well, if I did speak Italian as a second language I'd think hard before I criticised an Italian's use of grammar.

But there's your problem: you don't really think before you post.

As you  say in Italy- 'Au revoir'.

Wanna meet me for a drink before the game Wednesday? Would love to shake your bs8 upper class hand ;) 

2 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

If you can protest about Trump and Brexit, I see no reason why BCFC fans can't have there say about the current manager at our club.

Three wins from the last 17 matches ....................... ??

"Hello", Happy Clappers!! "Wakey-wakey".

:disapointed2se:

tfj

The only banner I want to see is both humorous without personal insult and indirectly acknowledging the board and management. It will also allow all LJ supporters to join in or LJ outters to abstain.

The banner should read as follows (ideally in Dulux matt emulsion on a snow white egyptian cotton valance sheet):

"IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT, CLAP YOUR HANDS"

We can all have a lovely sing song, the board/management will get instant feedback from the crowd with numbers engaging with clapping or numbers not clapping, no insults etc.

Win win.

Archived