IGNORED

I know I provoked reaction in December but....

Redarmy1

9 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

No.  Most City fans are right behind Lee.

If the majority of us are right behind LJ, I would suggest he doesn't turn round to take a look because he might be upset by what he sees: a lot of angry & frustrated supporters, who for the good of the club would just like him to Foxtrot Oscar.

13 minutes ago, Redarmy1 said:

Do you still think LJ is the man to take you forward?  I don't mean this with a smug sense of satisfaction but although your losing margins are small , do you think he is out of his depth?

Some of us never wanted him in the first place so were accused of having an agenda. It seems most , not all, but most fans are now seeing that he is just plain shyte and is taking us down.

In league 1 I found him tactically naive.  I think the calibre of manager needed in the championship is even higher.  I just don't rate the bloke.  I think our manager - Paul heckingbottom - is destined for bigger things - more than likely not with us as much as it pains me to say it.  He's the best manager since Danny Wilson in terms of folk playing for him.  With how daft footballs gone with money since we were promoted to PL he's arguably better as the odds are more stacked against us financially .  My concern If I were in BcFc shoes would be that relegation is gradually creeping up on you whereas a lot of sides in the dogfight have been there all season and know what they need to do.  I half think there's an ignorance in the management camp to the possibility (allegedly) - similar to Leicester about 10 years ago. Villa have shown tonight that you can shell out 77m on players and huff and puff.  It's about the attitude of the player.  With the quality in the ranks I think there's a bad smell somewhere behind closed doors!

13 hours ago, Redarmy1 said:

In league 1 I found him tactically naive.  I think the calibre of manager needed in the championship is even higher.  I just don't rate the bloke.  I think our manager - Paul heckingbottom - is destined for bigger things - more than likely not with us as much as it pains me to say it.  He's the best manager since Danny Wilson in terms of folk playing for him.  With how daft footballs gone with money since we were promoted to PL he's arguably better as the odds are more stacked against us financially .  My concern If I were in BcFc shoes would be that relegation is gradually creeping up on you whereas a lot of sides in the dogfight have been there all season and know what they need to do.  I half think there's an ignorance in the management camp to the possibility (allegedly) - similar to Leicester about 10 years ago. Villa have shown tonight that you can shell out 77m on players and huff and puff.  It's about the attitude of the player.  With the quality in the ranks I think there's a bad smell somewhere behind closed doors!

Its pretty obvious redarmy1 that our promising head coach couldnt motivate a chocoholic in a cadburys factory. Thats not really behind closed doors, its been plain to see in the players faces for months.

Archived