IGNORED

Dave cotterill

Red Army 75

Finally someone who whips the ball in with pace, from either a set piece or down the wing. None of this floaty rubbish that's served up by Brownhill, Pack, Freeman etc. 

Exactly the sort of balls you want as a centre forward, becomes more about direction than anything else when getting your head on it. Balls you'd thrive on. 

Think we got two crosses in from open play, both from Cotterill and both found Djuric's head which both found the target. Seems a really simple plan but he's the only one that can seemingly cross it well with some consistency. I had no faith in Joe getting in good ones last night. I'd be starting COD in that spot all day. Plus we all know how much LJ likes bench versatility and Joe would add to that....

On 14/02/2017 at 23:05, Red Army 75 said:

Through out the doom and gloom tonight. I thought he was our outstanding player tonight. Looks like a really impressive resigning 

I thought he looked good too, plays with great confidence and speed. Am I being picky or did anyone else think Giefer looked very average? I know he didn't have a clear view of one goal but he hardly seemed to move at all. Would like to have seen Lukic given more chance than he has .

Archived