IGNORED

Luke Ayling. Gestures?

REDOXO

1 minute ago, Kingswood Robin said:

Sounds like you've already done it, but for my benefit, what actually happened?

Just now, Flint says No said:

When has this been said before and why did we sell him then?

Its been covered on here countless times since he left. SL was furious that we were associated with the indiscretions at Cheltenham and decided he didn't want him at the club. When Lansdown wants you gone, you're gone!

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Its been covered on here countless times since he left. SL was furious that we were associated with the indiscretions at Cheltenham and decided he didn't want him at the club. When Lansdown wants you gone, you're gone!

That's one theory, never confirmed afaik, but it really doesn't hold much water when you consider SL's support for the likes of Bradley Orr for much greater 'indiscretions'.

1 minute ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

That's one theory, never confirmed afaik, but it really doesn't hold much water when you consider SL's support for the likes of Bradley Orr for much greater 'indiscretions'.

I'm only passing on second hand info but have heard essentially three different versions of the same fundamental story all from pretty solid sources. 

It also seems to stack up with what some people on here have suggested (who are much better connected at the club than me) !

6 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Okay, thanks for that. I wondered if it was DoF thing, but I didn't think that role extended to extracting players.

That approach does rather undermine the roles of Lee Johnson and Mark Ashton. I wonder if they made efforts to change Lansdown's mind, as we've ended up losing a player in a position that's been an Achilles heal all season.

32 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

and if he thinks someone's s*** dont stink.....................they stay :laughcont:

4 minutes ago, allyolly said:

For what it's worth Ayling showed respect towards city fans at the final whistle and I saw nothing untoward between him/city players/city management during the game. 

Sounds like people are trying to create a situation out of nothing to me. 

On OTIB? Well who'd have though it?! ;) 

Anything to deflect attention from your pathetic manager. Ayling on two occasions a City player was injured showed genuine concern and went over to see if the player was okay.

Before each half he was having a cheeky joke with a few players on the bench (all laughing and smiles) 

I think he has genuine affection for some of the people in your squad, since he has been here he has been nothing but a good influence on the team and spirit.

Archived