IGNORED

Fulham v spurs

Red Army 75

Aluko skillful but very one footed and tries to set up someone else if he can't get it onto his left properly. Their goalkeeper doesn't have the best distribution and aims to hoof it long. Cairney has good close control and is good at quick direction changes before finding a pass to a team mate in space.

They are very susceptible to pressing- we shouldn't play 3-5-2 and instead pack the wings as they are seemingly a bit weaker on the flanks 

5 minutes ago, Matty Taylor [BCFC] said:

Rather be negative AND realistic than deluded

I don't think we will win Wednesday, I think we just need to try exploit the weaknesses to at least get a chance of picking up points. 

We are capable of scoring we just don't do defending properly.

Wouldn't say im deluded. I think we will go down as Burton show more fight then us which is better in a scrap. 

5 minutes ago, MattRSp95 said:

I don't think we will win Wednesday, I think we just need to try exploit the weaknesses to at least get a chance of picking up points. 

Wouldn't say im deluded. I think we will go down as Burton show more fight then us which is better in a scrap. 

Respect that but what about of Wigan and Blackburn

Just now, Flint says No said:

Respect that but what about of Wigan and Blackburn

I can't work those sides out of In honest so it will be close between us. Anyone's guess who will stay up and anyone's guess how our results will go against them.

But from watching us throw games away I don't see us staying up. Like I said 3 up and you can't win a game? Why should we think we will stay up with results like that! 

2 minutes ago, MattRSp95 said:

I can't work those sides out of In honest so it will be close between us. Anyone's guess who will stay up and anyone's guess how our results will go against them.

But from watching us throw games away I don't see us staying up. Like I said 3 up and you can't win a game? Why should we think we will stay up with results like that! 

We're definitely better than Burton though.

2 minutes ago, MattRSp95 said:

Team quality yeah... team spirit and team organisation? Not sure about that 

Don't think anyone in this league can beat the team spirit of Burton though two seasons ago they were struggling in league 2 so they appointed Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink now they are ahead of us in the championship table.

20 minutes ago, MattRSp95 said:

Wasn't aimed at anyone mate

3 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Don't think anyone in this league can beat the team spirit of Burton though two seasons ago they were struggling in league 2 so they appointed Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink now they are ahead of us in the championship table.

That is true they are fighting very hard and I think that's what holds them together. I just wish we had a bit more about us to see games out, or fight for extra points. 

Archived