IGNORED

Tammy: What An Asset, but ...

The Original OTIB

2 minutes ago, kivsy said:

a current under 21 international, a future full international. 19 years old and leading the line in a struggling championship team upfront on his own, scoring 20 odd goals in the process, city have pretty much ran the lad into the ground,  people may point out he might miss a few, if he was more prolific, he wouldnt be here !  a learning curve being in this league, whatever happens this year, i thank the guy, for his efforts chasing lost causes and scoring more than i thought he would.  for me my player of the year, imagine where we would be without his goals ?

Good post

IMHO He has been nothing short of magnificent in his play , his goals and best of all his attitude

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Good post

IMHO He has been nothing short of magnificent in his play , his goals and best of all his attitude

Yes, got some link up play to learn, but jeez, he's only just 19, playing against the likes of Elphick, Morrison, Bamba, etc, and giving as good as he gets.  

Just don't lend him your car.

13 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Stop being so sensitive - there is no need to apologise.

I nearly bombed GCSE english too, first time around.

Having checked this out, the correct reference for a group of numpty type people exceeding one is actually:-

Shadow Cabinet.

Who'd have thought it?!!

:hug:

tfj

Sorry you are Incorrect I'm afraid, the correct plural for a group of  numpty  types is in fact the Conservative party. 

Archived