IGNORED

Fulham have sold approx 350 (Title updated)

Never to the dark side

The coach deal is a fantastic gesture from Fulham. We got a couple of really important away games coming up quite far away. Be good if the club could offer a subsidised coach fair. The team are going to need all the support it can get . So with a cheaper coach travel . (Not talking a fiver ) but maybe a bit cheaper. Could get some bigger numbers traveling which could be priceless 

• Admin
45 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Never thought Fulham were big travellers.  Would be surprised to see 800/900. 

10 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

In the Prem, unless local they rarely took 1000 .

Was surprised when saw original title, always had a crap away following for a London team 

21 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

The coach deal is a fantastic gesture from Fulham. We got a couple of really important away games coming up quite far away. Be good if the club could offer a subsidised coach fair. The team are going to need all the support it can get . So with a cheaper coach travel . (Not talking a fiver ) but maybe a bit cheaper. Could get some bigger numbers traveling which could be priceless 

I'd sacrifice being tired the next day at work if it was semi affordable to follow them on the night. Dont really want to miss much work to follow them 

• Admin
20 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

May be wrong but can't ever remember city subsidising away travel?

Blackburn away is a massive game on the horizon, when extra support could get us the result which is the difference between relegation and not

11 minutes ago, phantom said:

Blackburn away is a massive game on the horizon, when extra support could get us the result which is the difference between relegation and not

I remember a "special" train up to York in the 4th Division days when we were battling it out for top spot, fairly sure that was heavily subsidised ?

1 hour ago, phantom said:

QPR late 70's, free coaches.

57 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

I remember a "special" train up to York in the 4th Division days when we were battling it out for top spot, fairly sure that was heavily subsidised ?

That was a great trip, just a football special rather than subsidised by the club though I think.

Tom Ritchie winner iirc.

4 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

They might actually put a few of you in the team!!

• Admin
3 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

I think we had a subsidised trip after the 7-1 defeat at Swansea

That was paying us back for the performance, but rather than actually give us the £££ we had money off a future coach 

2 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

Brentford away in 2007 or 2008 (?) in the League Cup had free coaches.

Rings a bell, assume it wasn't the play off defeat? 

2 minutes ago, Ashtonboy said:

Yes, that miserable b****** owner of ours, never puts his hand in his pocket, crap stadium, nothing spent on players---------

1 minute ago, Big C said:

Quid a kid offer. Two tickets for £10 each offer Not sure they've totally forgotten about fans but let's still have a pop

Has nothing to do with the owner and his generosity, it is about common sense and consideration of the rest of them who are employed to organise the club, and routinely show zero common sense or effort to think about supporters before making decisions. I'm taking specifically about tomorrow.

I am obviously biased here but when I read that Fulham are discounting coach travel to encourage their fans to get to Ashton Gate tomorrow, on the same night that City, without any thought for their fans coming similar distances, pushed the kick off back, my comment (as hacked off it was) stands.

Tomorrow I've got a 5 hour round trip and will need to leave before the end, to get the last train. If City actually bothered to look at their season ticket holder list, instead of employing temps to call us up and sell us stuff, they'd see how many ST's they have in London and might actually give a damn.

I'm well aware they have a business exhibition in the ground (which finishes c. 3.30) - I refuse to believe if they'd given it some thought, there isn't a pair of hands that could get them tidied up 15 minutes quicker. Hell, I'd have come down early and helped, if it meant seeing the end of tomorrow's game.

I actually read this thread about Fulham's initiative today within an hour of talking to City season ticket holders in London who won't be going tomorrow because they don't want the hassle this late finish has caused. That's all I'm referring to when I say on this thread City really don't think about their fans.

With all that said, if I have to leave 10 minutes before full time tomorrow it will still be 10 minutes after City have finished playing................... :whistle:

38 minutes ago, phantom said:

That was paying us back for the performance, but rather than actually give us the £££ we had money off a future coach 

Rings a bell, assume it wasn't the play off defeat? 

Nah, was defo League Cup, 2009 now I've looked it up. Danny Haynes was sent off, Andre Blackman played and his mum was over-excitable in the seated upper section of the away end!

4 hours ago, phantom said:

I'd go if I could get subsidised travel. It's a game I'm missing now as I've opted to go to Newcastle away and then Villa. Obviously Villa was moved from a Saturday to a Tuesday, I had sorted travel out for the Saturday match independently but now have to use CATS as can't get back late night on my own arrangements. This was more expensive so to balance this I'm now giving Blackburn a miss. But if the club were to offer cheap travel I'd happily take it.

Archived