IGNORED

If we had the chance to do it all again, tell me, would we, could we

Curr Avon

"Memories light the corners of my mind. Misty water-coloured memories of the way we were."

Cast your mind back to Saturday September 24th 2016. Fulham versus City at Craven Cottage.

"Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind. Smiles we gave to one another for the way we were."

Tammy volleying in from close range early on. Luke Freeman striking a second on the hour.

"Can it be that it was all so simple then. Or has time rewritten every line."

Bobby blasting a third from distance and Flint completing a 4-0 rout.

"If we had the chance to do it all again, tell me, would we, could we."

City rose to tenth in the Championship and the heady heights of fifth following a further two successive victories.

"Memories mayMemories may be beautiful and yet, What's too painful to remember we simply choose to forget,"

We loved Lee Johnson back then.

"So it's the laughter we will remember. Whenever we remember the way we were. The way we were."

What the hell went so wrong?

1 minute ago, Curr Avon said:

"Memories light the corners of my mind. Misty water-coloured memories of the way we were."

Cast your mind back to Saturday September 24th 2016. Fulham versus City at Craven Cottage.

"Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind. Smiles we gave to one another for the way we were."

Tammy volleying in from close range early on. Luke Freeman striking a second on the hour.

City rose to tenth in the Championship and the heady heights of fifth following a further two successive victories.

"Memories mayMemories may be beautiful and yet, What's too painful to remember we simply choose to forget,"

"So it's the laughter we will remember. Whenever we remember the way we were. The way we were."

Too soon, hurts too much.

8 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Why are you trying to deliberately upset everyone?

Have a word with yourself.

tfj

1 hour ago, Curr Avon said:

Don't know. But if we loose tomorrow Lee could be on the midnight train to Georgia!!

1 hour ago, Curr Avon said:

Archived