IGNORED

Thee buzz has completely gone...

brizzlelou

I'm usually excited on match day but today, couldn't have given a flying ****. Terrible to say and feel mighty ashamed of myself but I really don't care about the result tonight. Maybe it's because I know it'll be the same old tosh served up and then having to listen to everyone calling for LJ to be sacked only for SL to completely go deaf to the city fans? Maybe because we have a man in charge who is so far out of his depth that he's tickling the the belly of the kraken? Or maybe because we have a team that has absolutely zero fight or aggression in them whatsoever !? 

Whatever the reason, I'm so far detached from the results tonight that I feel sad inside. Sad because I never, ever thought I'd get to this stage. 

Here's to hoping for a change (any change) soon.

30 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

I'm usually excited on match day but today, couldn't have given a flying ****. Terrible to say and feel mighty ashamed of myself but I really don't care about the result tonight. Maybe it's because I know it'll be the same old tosh served up and then having to listen to everyone calling for LJ to be sacked only for SL to completely go deaf to the city fans? Maybe because we have a man in charge who is so far out of his depth that he's tickling the the belly of the kraken? Or maybe because we have a team that has absolutely zero fight or aggression in them whatsoever !? 

Whatever the reason, I'm so far detached from the results tonight that I feel sad inside. Sad because I never, ever thought I'd get to this stage. 

Know what you mean, feel the same.

If it helps , much love from a fellow fan x

32 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

Same here ... the passion is slowly ebbing away ... usually I find any excuse to get to the game. 

Archived