IGNORED

Hopefully the last LJ poll

Dynamite Red

LJ sack or back.  

388 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

I'm feeling kinda lonely here. 

Soneone care to join me?

I'm with you Fordy, purely for the reason I just can't bring myself to admit the club has failed again. Can't blame Lee for taking the job, but it was too big too soon for him. I can't believe he will be sacked now, the time has passed for that, if that was the intention it should have been done weeks ago. 

Tonight's performance was shocking, the first half especially when our players just stood off and let Fulham pass the ball through us at will. 

LJ's comment in the post-match interview about team spirit said it all. That team spirit cultivated under Cotts, which we still had with LJ for a while, has evaporated, perhaps inevitably with the terrible form we've had for so bloody long. There was no sense of the players fighting for each other tonight. There was no sense of a team, no rhythm, no pattern, no organisation. The huge influx of players has not improved us from just over a year ago when we seemed doomed with a threadbare squad.

Fresh impetus is needed.

Absolutely no reason to want to see him remain at the club

12 points from a possible 60 is simply shocking. 

At least a new face, a strong manager with some pedigree will give us fans some hope 

Relegation would be nothing short of disasterous and also highly embarrassing to every single person involved with the club and of course us fans

Act today please Mr Lansdown 

I was in the stick with LJ camp as it's not like we are losing 4/5-0 each week, we sometimes look like winning (Derby game for instance), but then blow it.  So enough is enough now ... only concern is whether we can get someone in who can save us - Warnock would have been ideal choice as Cardiff are now in top half of table but these guys will only go an appoint an inexperienced manager again so not really sure of the solution 

7 hours ago, Dynamite Red said:

Who the **** is still backing this clown? I wouldn't trust him with a rusk biscuit let alone a Championship football club.

Don't rule out the possibility of fans from other clubs being members and voting. Wouldn't be surprised if a few gasheads were propping up the vote

9 hours ago, Rascal said:

Hang on in there, you never know, he might win five in a row, and piss off to another team he supported as a kid, you'll not have to pay him off and you'll get a few quid for him. 

Go on admit it, you voted for him to have more time didn't you?

You little Rascal!

@Badger@AdamB

The silence is deafening. Has the club become so rudderless that we apathetically just waiting for the inevitable relegation again.

Look at the percentage on this poll, the stadium chanting in unison for him to be sacked, the players clearly not playing for him, a record of straight defeats.

LJ will never now get us back onside, his position is so untenable that for our owners sake, LJ sake and our sake a decision should be made today.

Silence is not always golden.

14 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Some of the defences of him in here have been IMHO cringeworthy Monkeh

Critucism of anyone doubting LJ , pitiful defences of him at times - makes me wonder what these people think and their understanding of what's actually happening at our club

Eh He lost the dressing room months ago and yet they fell over themselves on here to swallow Tomlins interview - unbelievable 

True Bob, nobody really noticed Lee's fingers crossed when doing that interview and the clove of garlic hung around his neck :bones:

Archived