IGNORED

Happy Clappers

Gert Mare

1 minute ago, Cheesleysmate said:

I don't think I was having a pop? My original post said that I admired the positivity and that even though there are many of us who are negative it is not because we want to be negative. Happy Clappers has been associated with those who want to support whatever is happening on the pitch. I was just asking if they still see any light at the end of the tunnel?

Ok fair enough.  Happy clappers seen enough yet wasnt a particularly tactful opening if I may say.

1 minute ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Ok fair enough.  Happy clappers seen enough yet wasnt a particularly tactful opening if I may say.

It seems to be a name that has stuck. I'm just interested to know if anyone who has supported LJ still feel the same after that lacklustre 90 minutes. All of the pundits are saying that we are dire and in serious trouble. 24 passes for Fulhams first goal and we never got close to them. 24 passes for an away side? That is incomprehensible. They are Fulham, not Barcelona!

1 minute ago, Cheesleysmate said:

It seems to be a name that has stuck. I'm just interested to know if anyone who has supported LJ still feel the same after that lacklustre 90 minutes. All of the pundits are saying that we are dire and in serious trouble. 24 passes for Fulhams first goal and we never got close to them. 24 passes for an away side? That is incomprehensible. They are Fulham, not Barcelona!

22 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

I'm still a happy clapper 

King Canutes great great great great great illegitimate grand daughter.

:grr:

tfj

37 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Agree but the players really let LJ down

There were some awful performances. 

- Geiffer. He is dog turd. Take some convincing otherwise. Palming shots out to penalty spot and kicking makes Basso look the best distributor. Don't rate at all. 

- Matthews. Disgusting. Ship him back tonight, whether we pay his wages or not. Get rid. Not worth having around. 

- Hegeler. Dreadful. Honestly think he was instructed to stand off, given Taylor's comments about them being the highest passers. Our plan seemed to me to be to mark the option not press the man. 

Of the rest did they ever at any point know what formation they were playing or their role in that formation? I don't think so, so I don't think he was let down. I think he confused the situation. He got it wrong - by my unprofessional eye which appears to be to stand off - and the buck lies with him. 

3 minutes ago, ooRya said:

Very easy to blame the manager, but every single player on the pitch tonight should be ashamed of themselves. I can't believe people were applauding them at the end. 

But it is his job to MANAGE, not serve up the same shit week in week out

Still not sure what a happy clapper is?

Embarrassing tonight . No pattern of play and a team that lacks commitment and passion. Our manager should've been gone after the Forest game . He is tactically inept. Our players play with no pride in their jobs and seem not very interested in the cause, the majority would be comfortable at league one so why should they care, paid loads and gutless. It takes two to tango , we have none .  We the fans have been very patient 

3 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

But it is his job to MANAGE, not serve up the same shit week in week out

Do you honestly think lee Johnson coached them to do what they did for Fulham's second goal?  I'm sorry but the players have to be a lot more accountable for that dross tonight. 

Gutless,passionless and no organization.I would feel a bit better if the players gave it everything but that was beyond dire.

Fulham made it look like a training exercise and we are now looking like a team resigned to going down.

The mistakes were horrendous and you can only blame the players for that but to me we had no game plan and not once did I see a player with real desire clench his fist and say "bloody come on lets get into them".

For anyone to say after tonight that they think we won't go down I suggest they have a rethink.I am getting fed up coming away from a game with the stench of defeat up my bloody nose.

27 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

There seems to be diversity in the dressing room according to Lee Johnson tonight, i wonder what or who has caused this?

Ashley Banjo?

:facepalm:

Sorry!

Out of interest, I was there tonight, but I'm actually interested to hear what those who listened in the radio thought.  Did it reflect how awful we were tonight?

Someone on Radio Bristol tonight said were okay first half, closing them down well....really?

I wanted to applaud Fulham at 90 minutes, but didn't want people thinking I was applauding City players.  They were excellent, and made us look poor.  I'm just glad they didn't go for the jugular - it could've been 6, 7 more.  Don't go by the stats, please, they could've opened us up at will.  Second half they toyed with us, still trying to play out from the back even though we had for 'forwards' trying to stop them....we still couldn't.

Archived