IGNORED

He is going nowhere. What a joke

tinman85

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Just because he did an interview doesn't mean he's not getting sacked.

I think it takes guts to do the interview after such a defeat actually. Say what you like about the other issues with his management, but he doesn't shy away when it's going wrong.

Take your point PF but his interview was IMHO cringeworthy - he doesn't learn does he

Full of sound bites and waffle

Awful and confirms how far out his depth he is

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think it takes guts to do the interview after such a defeat actually. Say what you like about the other issues with his management, but he doesn't shy away when it's going wrong.

I agree with a lot of what you say normally , but it doesn't take guts to do that interview. I actually think it was gutless to wait so long and it was awful listening. And I'm not even one of the big LJ out brigade boys. His answers to the questions might get him the sack. 

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

If he says he's a city fan then he should do the decent thing and resign. His interviews are almost condescending to the fans. Another decent crowd tonight. What more do we have to put up with? Whole club is depressed under LJ like it was with SOD!

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think it takes guts to do the interview after such a defeat actually. **Say what you like about the other issues with his management, but he doesn't shy away when it's going wrong.

** .....he's has plenty of practice this year, its gotta be said.

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Take your point PF but his interview was IMHO cringeworthy - he doesn't learn does he

Full of sound bites and waffle

Awful and confirms how far out his depth he is

I've only seen Stockhausen's 30 second clip on twitter but he looked broken to me. I didn't think even he really believed in what he was saying.

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

It's his job

Not necessarily, plenty of managers leave it to the assistant if it's gone wrong during the game. 

3 minutes ago, Spoons said:

I agree with a lot of what you say normally , but it doesn't take guts to do that interview. I actually think it was gutless to wait so long and it was awful listening. And I'm not even one of the big LJ out brigade boys. His answers to the questions might get him the sack. 

I think the reason for the delay was down to that discussion in the dressing room. I wondered if he was being sacked tonight actually hence the delay.

I've gone past depression and anger and just resorted to gallows humour tonight. In a long line of piss poor performances, incredibly that was the worst of the lot for me.

The fans have well and truly turned, the atmosphere around the place is toxic and he simply has to go. The only songs I heard all night were Johnson out..... surely SL has to act now. Surely. 

2 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

If he says he's a city fan then he should do the decent thing and resign. His interviews are almost condescending to the fans. Another decent crowd tonight. What more do we have to put up with? Whole club is depressed under LJ like it was with SOD!

He can say why he wants.

Never paid for a ticket, merchandise or travel to an way game.  I would support a club if they had paid me well; particularly  as he was an average player and is then handed a 4 year contract as an, at best, inexperienced manager, at worst, incompetent.

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I've only seen Stockhausen's 30 second clip on twitter but he looked broken to me. I didn't think even he really believed in what he was saying.

Thought much the same to be honest. It was like even he had stopped believing his waffle. 

I feel for him because you 100% cannot fault his desire and love for the club. But it's just not working. 

Its not you Lee, it's us*

*Actually, no it is you, but I'm just trying to be nice. 

Archived