IGNORED

Engvall

ollywhyte

Is there any reason why Engvall was just sat on his own away from the players last night at the far end of the Lansdown stand towards the away fans, about 15 rows up?

Not sure why he isn't at least involved with the squad? When Bobby etc has been left out he's still warmed up and taken part in preparations. Is he really that bad, looking like one of our worst signings ever for output. It's another Styvar, I feel a bit of a shame for him though! 

9 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Is there any reason why Engvall was just sat on his own away from the players last night at the far end of the Lansdown stand towards the away fans, about 15 rows up?

Not sure why he isn't at least involved with the squad? When Bobby etc has been left out he's still warmed up and taken part in preparations. Is he really that bad, looking like one of our worst signings ever for output. It's another Styvar, I feel a bit of a shame for him though! 

Who knows?  Where is Paterson as well? Didn't get drawn out of the hat I guess.  O'Dowda comes in for 2/3 games and then disappears.  Baffling 

19 minutes ago, Stockwood nick said:

Engvall played really well against hull in the cup, cant understand why hes been shunned!!

38 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Who knows?  Where is Paterson as well? Didn't get drawn out of the hat I guess.  O'Dowda comes in for 2/3 games and then disappears.  Baffling 

Engvall linked up with Paterson for our winning goal at Fleetwood, so he can't be that bad. From what we have very briefly seen it's hard to have a firm opinion either way.

One suggestion is that he has been ostracised as he refused a loan deal to League 1. Possible, because as an international who has played in his own country's top division you might be offended by such a potential move, especially as the likelihood is that he would go to a struggling team, as per Taylor Moore to Bury.

Just adds to an impression that the club is not particularly well-run and that things are not all sweetness and light behind the scenes.

Archived