IGNORED

Fast Forward a week...

CiderCraig

We lose to Newcastle (pretty much a given) and we succumb to a late 1-0 defeat at Villa.

SL finally reacts, LJ is given his marching orders and we replace him with A N Other.

With our squad currently, what would be the golden line up/formation to get us out of the brown smelly stuff?

Would there be wholesale starting line up change or would the vast majority of players starting now, continue?

Is it purely tactics? our squad? or a combination of?

Can someone instill me with confidence as to how we will look post-LJ and how they reckon we'll stay up?

Realistically no one can answer that question with any real conviction.

Once LJ is gone you will see a massive upturn in performance from his dissenters, who have clearly stopped playing for him.

There will be some who will suit a different system or tactics, and then there will be some who just maybe arent as good as we first thought and wont really improve much.

Unless you know who fits into which category its hard to say what the "golden" formula is.

Personally, I think the issues here lie with a rift between players and management, and although no one player should be bigger than the club unfortunately the only options are to remove the bad eggs or the manager - the manager being the easy option but what happens if we bring someone else in that the clique don't like? I think there will be a huge clear out in the summer regardless of what happens between now and then.

18 minutes ago, CiderCraig said:

We lose to Newcastle (pretty much a given) and we succumb to a late 1-0 defeat at Villa.

SL finally reacts, LJ is given his marching orders and we replace him with A N Other.

With our squad currently, what would be the golden line up/formation to get us out of the brown smelly stuff?

Would there be wholesale starting line up change or would the vast majority of players starting now, continue?

Is it purely tactics? our squad? or a combination of?

Can someone instill me with confidence as to how we will look post-LJ and how they reckon we'll stay up?

Cheer up

Archived