IGNORED

Dear Maggie from Geurnsey.

REDOXO

Good Morning Mrs L

Many thanks for popping on here from time-to-time and checking out the feelings of this cross section. I know it can be a cold miserable place at times and the spelling/punctuation often leaves something to be desired, but despite everything the overwhelming majority on here are very concerned

There concerns are mainly centered on our league position and the culperablity of the Head Coach. 

As you know our league form since September has been shocking, apparently coinciding with Mr Holden joining the club and Mr Johnson's inability to be consistent. It is now clear, after last nights match, a game that even MR Johnsons biggest supporters stated was a big game, the players have lost all confidence, faith in the management and ability to do anything that would make us competitive. 

The crowd significantly turned on the Head Coach for the abject performance (Fulham had 61% possession to our 39% for the majority of this home game) and it has become a matter of urgency that things change quickly. 

I and many others would appreciate that over a cuppa you Steve and Jon have a good chat as many are starting to think that heels may be dug in just a little to deep

Yours truly and with tongue firmly embedded in ones cheek

REDOXO

2 hours ago, REDOXO said:

I know it can be a cold miserable place at times and the spelling/punctuation often leaves something to be desired, but despite everything the overwhelming majority on here are very concerned

There concerns are mainly centered on our league position and the culperablity of the Head Coach. 

Don't forget the made-up words, Ox.

@Badger Out of interest Mrs L ,

I've often wondered if Steve has ever said/sang ...

'' Wake Up Maggie, I Think I've Got Somethin' To Say To You ''  as he occasionally brings you an early morning cuppa?

If so does he ever do something like that when he's thinking about or has made up his mind to sack key personnel... and has he done so lately, or indeed this morning?

I'd like to think the answer to these questions are 'yes' ... :fingerscrossed:

:) 

1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

@Badger Out of interest Mrs L ,

I've often wondered if Steve has ever said/sang ...

'' Wake Up Maggie, I Think I've Got Somethin' To Say To You ''  as he occasionally brings you an early morning cuppa?

If so does he ever do something like that when he's thinking about or has made up his mind to sack key personnel... and has he done so lately, or indeed this morning?

I'd like to think the answer to these questions are 'yes' ... :fingerscrossed:

:) 

Living in the sister island, as I do, and given the strong breeze via Doris this morning, I'm pretty certain I heard a rendition of Sha La La La Lee wafting across from Guernsey.

Archived